RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

driving tonight ,addington

is this the first time Natalie has driven a non Cullen horse.AND against one of his. I wonder why ? (am aware the A team own South Coast Arden since 2018)but had considered her a stable driver... for Hayden Cullen.. Of course she as a non trainer can drive whatever she wants but thought Chase Auckland was logical for the best driver in NZ (IMHO)😂

3 hours ago, john legend said:

is this the first time Natalie has driven a non Cullen horse.AND against one of his. I wonder why ? (am aware the A team own South Coast Arden since 2018)but had considered her a stable driver... for Hayden Cullen.. Of course she as a non trainer can drive whatever she wants but thought Chase Auckland was logical for the best driver in NZ (IMHO)😂

Tim and Mark were Chase Auckland's regular drivers so it might be a case Mango wanting her on

Horse Movements: South Coast Arden to Hayden Cullen at Rolleston

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Tim and Mark were Chase Auckland's regular drivers so it might be a case Mango wanting her on

Horse Movements: South Coast Arden to Hayden Cullen at Rolleston

I presume South Coast Ardern is owned by clients of Cullen Racing that is why it is stabled at Rolleston? South Coast Ardern is out of the good mare Southwind Ardern, formerly trained by the All Stars. 

Edited by Thejanitor
grammar

12 hours ago, Dalboy said:

Looks like the blood doping is working well for premier night!!

Oh dear a poster who cannot accept that on Premier nights some stables are just outstanding. They set them up to win for their high paying owners with a "the best will win"  scenario.

Well done Mr Cullen 5 wins 6 placings 

Hey JL mate, I've always had a soft spot for the mighty Chase so bloody great to see him back on the track thought we had lost him to racin, I reckon that was good first up run good pipe opener 😃 I just been lookin in here and we have had some great racin over past weeks, and not a dickey bird bout it; then after last nights go round the best is some knob goin on about blood dopin, bugger me days.....

Cheers Iraklis

2 hours ago, john legend said:

good comments and good to hear you Iraklis. after a year away many horses lose their sharpness . I am sure Chase must have been thinkin "I thought it was going to be a soft run and we go 1.54 mr . whats that all about." 😬

Indeed, I thought Tim would have just sat at the back and made one run at them, bloody great effort.

Spike mate, I was just pleased to see the boy back out there, I don't think he was hammered to do it he was travellin pretty well, but I reckon he needed a good hit out 😀 I cant wait for his next one, you think the may bring him to the Jewels? gawd anyone with any goss be greatly appreciated, I'd love to see him again loved watchin him in the Mile there.....

Cheers Iraklis

Lee mate, oh no no no no no fark no! please great god of harness, please if you'll just be in Chase's corner one more time, our boy aint finished yet he's got unfinished biz, I'll, I'll, (shit I'm gunna hate meself) I'll give up me fav booze....there I said it! yes please Lee good buddy that'd be much appreciated 👍

Cheers Iraklis

On 5/14/2021 at 11:24 PM, Lee270744 said:

Brain dead IDIOT

Take your rose tinted glasses off, who’s the idiot!! At least I have the balls to say something, unlike all you fence sitters.

50 minutes ago, Dalboy said:

Take your rose tinted glasses off, who’s the idiot!! At least I have the balls to say something, unlike all you fence sitters.

You entered dangerous territory with the "Blood Doping" accusation. In fact its probably defamatory unless you have categorical evidence that the stable doped their horses. If on the other hand you meant "Blood Spinning" thats entirely different, its legal for all stables subject to recent rule changes such as the 1 week rule and to be performed by vet only