RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mike28

Trainers runners

Is there any website were you can go to put the trainers name and then you can see all there runners for the next 4 days or so. I know there is breednet were you can type in the horses breeding and then you can see all there runners for the next 4 days or so. I want to follow a couple of nz trainers over the next few winter months. 

50 minutes ago, mike28 said:

Is there any website were you can go to put the trainers name and then you can see all there runners for the next 4 days or so. I know there is breednet were you can type in the horses breeding and then you can see all there runners for the next 4 days or so. I want to follow a couple of nz trainers over the next few winter months. 

NZTR trainer stats , click on trainer and noms and decs pop up . To be fair that way you have to scroll through trainers table . That way I go at times .

45 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

NZTR trainer stats , click on trainer and noms and decs pop up . To be fair that way you have to scroll through trainers table . That way I go at times .

still cant find it is that the nzracing site