RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
KJ

Nz Bred Litters

Does anyone know of any other New Zealand bred litter of 8 that have all reached C5? The Zac Attack/Gentle Lee litter attained this milestone when Dolly Scramble won at Auckland yesterday.

I think the Burst Away litter down south has....Business Time, Demograhic, Missy's Daughter, Ain't That Cool.......can't think of any others in the litter?

The Zac Attack litter is going great guns, not fashionably bred but thats means sweet bugger all if you can run!!

Pepper Licious (x Royal Doll) is the C3 dog in the litter has a wrist problem which has caused him to miss a lot of racing - still has run 18.41sec at Auckland - the rest we expect to get through to C5 (Hong Kong Louie especially)

Very happy with the Royal Doll litter as it is the first we have bred in NZ

Guest G McCarthy
I think the Burst Away litter down south has....Business Time, Demograhic, Missy's Daughter, Ain't That Cool.......can't think of any others in the litter?

The Zac Attack litter is going great guns, not fashionably bred but thats means sweet bugger all if you can run!!

And check out Gentle lee's damline......

Adage is an indirect litter sister (repeat mating) to Fortress........who shows up in some very good dogs and dogs going v well at stud...Velocette and Knocka norris for example. Plus Spiral nikita and brett lee......i wish i had a broody with that much quality import blood.

We should also keep up to date on the gdata database of our dogs.....great way to showcase what we can breed and race here.

tungsten torque x keyed up

miss cutie c5 2d

tungsten kiwi c5

tongue twister c5

direct torque c5 2d

torque kiwi c5 2d

ivors reject c5

tungsten key c4 2d ?

leased out by the late olga wimutu to glynis & charlie lyall.

[Closing argument x Once Again barb

Kazz Razz C5 Wanganui 29.80

!st look sprint C5 Manawatu 21.47

Kerrys delight C3 Wanganui 30.12

C3 Manawatu 21.66

Botany Matthew C3 Wanganui 30.26

C1D 645, 37.73

Botany Angela C5 Wanganui 17.33

Botany Barb C4 Wanganui 30.04

Botany Gareth C1 Wanganui 30.27

tungsten torque x keyed up

miss cutie c5 2d

tungsten kiwi c5

tongue twister c5

direct torque c5 2d

torque kiwi c5 2d

ivors reject c5

tungsten key c4 2d ?

leased out by the late olga wimutu to glynis & charlie lyall.

i remeber miss cutie she was a great bitch, did she hold the track record at qe2 i seem to remember her scorching around there in some quick times

i remeber miss cutie she was a great bitch, did she hold the track record at qe2 i seem to remember her scorching around there in some quick times

She sure did, dads pride and joy she was.

Guest G McCarthy

bankside dream litter would be up there with some of the best ive seen. Quick out and got 500m...think Elara could stay too.

The BDCool x groovy jewel litter were handy too.

we almost made it

Hong Kong Louie C5

Wee Ping Doll C5

Glow belle Doll C5

Ollie Fonz C5

Pepper Licious C3 (still injured and may not make it back - he has run 18.41sec at Auckland so we think he would have made the grade)

Hopefully the 2nd Royal Doll litter will go one better