RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
skoota

The Bold One

He doesn't have many runners and isn't "fashionable" despite being by Fastnet Rock out of  Group One winning mare The Jewel and from the famous Dennis family.

But I noticed he's just left 2 winners in a row at Woodville today. I think he's only had 1 winner before them but maybe he's on his way ?

Standing for just $2,000 at Grangewilliam Stud.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with him but he looks pretty good value at that doesn't he  ?

It is not surprising they are showing up as 3 + yr olds. The family developed so well by the Dennis family were not, in general, winners as two year olds. They took a bit of time and were better at 1400-2200m. Hopefully those owners with patience are rewarded.

22 hours ago, skoota said:

He doesn't have many runners and isn't "fashionable" despite being by Fastnet Rock out of  Group One winning mare The Jewel and from the famous Dennis family.

But I noticed he's just left 2 winners in a row at Woodville today. I think he's only had 1 winner before them but maybe he's on his way ?

Standing for just $2,000 at Grangewilliam Stud.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with him but he looks pretty good value at that doesn't he  ?

I did spot that myself and was going to mention it. Yes, a very solid family. It would be interesting to know how many he has left.