RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

Win pool query.

Caulfield race just on ,137000 win pool at closing time,Invercargill trot race a couple of moments later,about 5500 win pool I may have asked before but is all that money at caulfield all bet on the nz tab,gee comparing the oz gallops to invers trots,big difference.

It seems Tabcorp in the results display how much is bet on Australian races combined with nz, yet betting figures on nz races only display what has been bet from within Aussie,

The nz tab seem to display the combined pools and they are removed at race start,why they don't display the figures is beyond me,why the secrecy?

Be nice to know what the percentage  between tote and fixed odds is,just for interest sake.

The Easter race at Riccarton was about 60 grand close to closing time,some of those races at iInvercargill trots were about 5500,now that don't seem much but would be nice to compare with those midweek meetings,it's all just general interest

1 minute ago, mikenz said:

The Easter race at Riccarton was about 60 grand close to closing time,some of those races at iInvercargill trots were about 5500,now that don't seem much but would be nice to compare with those midweek meetings,it's all just general interest

As i have said to you and others before on many occasions NZ harness has no appeal to Ozzie punters and your figures back up what we all know except your mate Chief.