RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Tauhei Notts

Firt Four

I can understand having a First Four option in races of five runners or more;

BUT

I am hopeful somebody on here will be able to explain the logic of having a trifecta option and a First Four option in a four horse field.  It would be like a quinella option in a two horse race.

BUT

I am hopeful somebody on here will be able to explain the logic of having a trifecta option and a First Four option in a four horse field.  It would be like a quinella option in a two horse race.

Sorry about the typographical error.

FIRST FOUR, 

Note how that horse that was steered clear of the last fence saved the Racing Board $1000 in fourth prize money.  Does the Racing Board make a gratuity to a jockey who saves them the odd thousand?

1 minute ago, Tauhei Notts said:

FIRST FOUR, 

Note how that horse that was steered clear of the last fence saved the Racing Board $1000 in fourth prize money.  Does the Racing Board make a gratuity to a jockey who saves them the odd thousand?

How would you know?

9 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

FIRST FOUR, 

Looked to me like Bumpkin Bungled the fence before Turing for home and sustained an injury, rider just lookin after the Animal, first fours and trifecta have finishing orders unlike a Quinella...get on for 20 units

11 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

BUT

In a 2 horse race , there could only be one result for a quinella ......no option would be offered.

In a four house field there are 24 [ I think ] possible combinations for a first four.