RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Warrnambool Jumps

Superb jumps racing yet again at the Bool, Ric in fine form.

How good are the new jumps? only 1 faller from what I can see over the first 2 days, are they on the adoption list for NZ?.

Kiwi breds dominating many of the races.

Nice training performance with The Statesman , cleared the pipes last week on flat and grabbed the big one . Well spotted by the agent out of a Ludlow maiden hurdle as he has done quite well over the years in OZ , just wished I hadn't abandoned him at the price he paid , bugger .

One to keep eye on for future in last today ,  nice lightly raced ex Aga Khan French import for OTI, Vardani,  half brother to champion stayer in Europe Varizabad . Will improve for a trip I would have thought. 

funniest post ever

Ric in great form. in your dreams.

laughable listening to the racing.com team try and divert from his massive cock up

you must have missed his call in the last, the bloke is interested more in the sound of his own voice than an accurate call IMVHO

3 hours ago, pogo(aus) said:

funniest post ever

laughable listening to the racing.com team try and divert from his massive cock up

you must have missed his call in the last, the bloke is interested more in the sound of his own voice than an accurate call IMVHO

Example , "Vardani well back " , after callIing a shit load others past post  in last race,   nope ran on nice first up after slow start finished forth !! .ahead of shitload runners . Each to there own, but couldn't listen to him everyday .Not an easy job I know .

vardani was only a fraction of the cock up.

worth a listen or view the replay 

how bloody good is the bool ?    it;s great but it would be a lot better with matt hill, jack styring 😍adam olszanski, rob testa, bart simpson or even donald duck

55 minutes ago, pogo(aus) said:

how bloody good is the bool ?    it;s great but it would be a lot better with matt hill, jack styring 😍adam olszanski, rob testa, bart simpson or even donald duck

Haha.......loved Gai Waterhouse interview with hat blowing away !

"I been coming here [only last 10 x years] cos they now have 2 yr old races and allsorts !

Chris Waller has forced this change !....and hubby can clean up off the Bool heads !

And the jumps are for ponies......and a horse clips one and they all fall over !

Hope to see some real Steeples at Te Rapa this week in 4 horse field !

The future for jumps is ALL Bool !

3 hours ago, pogo(aus) said:

If not for him, the flat racing is boring as batshit on that track.

Scan the races, the vast majority are run at a pathetic pace, the  first 2 skip away before the turn and win.

He at least makes a horrible spectacle interesting.

8 hours ago, tasman man said:

Haha.......loved Gai Waterhouse interview with hat blowing away !

"I been coming here [only last 10 x years] cos they now have 2 yr old races and allsorts !

Chris Waller has forced this change !....and hubby can clean up off the Bool heads !

And the jumps are for ponies......and a horse clips one and they all fall over !

Hope to see some real Steeples at Te Rapa this week in 4 horse field !

The future for jumps is ALL Bool !

funniest post ever

tasman man with the knife into jumps racing, i wonder if John Wheeler is uncivilised or Amy McDonald or any kiwi jumps participants on Racecafe

i see Warrnambool sold out, no entry sign up, town and surrounding areas accommodation booked out a year in advance, pubs full to the brim , local businesses booming

Gai's hat 🤡  ???

you have dead set lost the plot TM

enjoy the Grand Annual today sheep shearers , i know you will be watching

Tasman Man  , woke and asleep at the same time.

6 hours ago, barryb said:

If not for him, the flat racing is boring as batshit on that track.

Scan the races, the vast majority are run at a pathetic pace, the  first 2 skip away before the turn and win.

He at least makes a horrible spectacle interesting.

wow

what a crock

if any track needs a squawking budgerigar to make a race  interesting it's in strife

i guess you havent bothered to listen to his call of the last, it's typical of his listen to me look at me attention seeking drivel IMVHO

the sold out crowd and level of interest the carnival draws indicates it's anything but a horrible spectacle.

1 hour ago, pogo(aus) said:

wow

what a crock

if any track needs a squawking budgerigar to make a race  interesting it's in strife

i guess you havent bothered to listen to his call of the last, it's typical of his listen to me look at me attention seeking drivel IMVHO

the sold out crowd and level of interest the carnival draws indicates it's anything but a horrible spectacle.

Have you watched any of the races? other than the last as you refer too?.

Racing needs characters to survive  & hes a lively entertaining character who gets stuff wrong occassionally, who cares.

i've watched every single race

and if racing needs "characters" like this bloke to survive it's dead in the water.

the carnival thrives despite him not because of him IMVHO

22 hours ago, pogo(aus) said:

funniest post ever

Found it. Well he got it right 

Then wrong

Then right 

Then wrong  he ha. 

Toss of the coin to see if you had the winner 

This isn't relevant but another ex-UK galloper in LE DON DE VIE took out the Cup race.

Won a Listed at Windsor last autumn and the owners got £14,000 - six times as much for taking out the Warrnambool  Cup.

As for the Grand Annual - shades of Punchestown, shades of Galway and shades of French provincial cross country. An exciting race though.

3 hours ago, stodge said:

This isn't relevant but another ex-UK galloper in LE DON DE VIE took out the Cup race.

Won a Listed at Windsor last autumn and the owners got £14,000 - six times as much for taking out the Warrnambool  Cup.

As for the Grand Annual - shades of Punchestown, shades of Galway and shades of French provincial cross country. An exciting race though.

Went better than his half brother my Derby longshot Law Of the Sea , looked ,more like  a selling hurdler than Derby winner at Chester . Le Don De Vie  heading to Queensland for Doomben Cup according to trainer .

Gold Medal and Zed Em what a battle , two superb horses , Yensir was cruising at one point but now got a not to race tag on Risa site so will have to look when stewards report what's gone on when it's uploaded .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Went better than his half brother my Derby longshot Law Of the Sea , looked ,more like  a selling hurdler than Derby winner at Chester . Le Don De Vie  heading to Queensland for Doomben Cup according to trainer .

Gold Medal and Zed Em what a battle , two superb horses , Yensir was cruising at one point but now got a not to race tag on Risa site so will have to look when stewards report what's gone on when it's uploaded .

I'm pleased to see someone mention what a great race the big jump was.