RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

TAB website playing up again.

Did anybody notice overnight that the website was not working properly overnight,all the matches in the English championship,that's soccer was not updating after halftime,thus meaning they were taking bets on options that were already resulted,I'm not sure if the whole sports website was failing but someone must have made a killing but would the TAB honour those bets?

1 minute ago, gubellini said:

TAB not paying out on English Football results from last night. Another shambolic episode for this highly touted betting platform.

It's probably more of a issue as to the supplier but this could get very messy.

I noticed they Had Abraham Ancer  missing from betting options for at least 24 hours , showed him shadowed on mobile site and missing from TAB machines, considering he’s in Contention now not ideal  🙄 Circus alright

I can have the TAB Site open and after a little while it stops updating altogether!
I have to manually refresh the page to get the current odds.
I've been caught out by this before when punting...thinking I was getting certain odds but were very different after placing a bet!
Another bug I have noticed with this $50,000,000 plus $17,000,000 per year piece of shit betting platform is...if I click on a runner who may have an apprentice aboard with a claim and then return to view other runners the claim has then disappeared and not displayed. Anyone else experienced this? Try it and let me know? I use Firefox as my preferred browser.

1 hour ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I can have the TAB Site open and after a little while it stops updating altogether!
I've been caught out by this before when punting...thinking I was getting certain odds but were very different after placing a bet!
Another bug I have noticed with this $50,000,000 plus $17,000,000 per year piece of shit betting platform is...if I click on a runner who may have an apprentice aboard with a claim and then return to view other runners the claim has then disappeared and not displayed. Anyone else experienced this? Try it and let me know? I use Firefox as my preferred browser.

I know what you mean,if you bet on the tote,the odds change in some cases dramatically for favourites particularly for the place,the problem is it's simply not updated fast enough.

My other gripe is it's very slow to post results,you basically need to change page then come back. 

With sport it mostly displays scores down left side but doesn't update on the game page,having said that over the years I've fucked around a lot of websites,this isn't the best but it certainly isn't the worst either.

On 5/3/2021 at 7:42 AM, Baz (NZ) said:

Yep agree, the odds you take at the time change after the race has started, have been caught so many times on this one, nothing more frustrating, given technology should be a better way.  

5 hours ago, LightsOut said:

Last racing venue for this greyhound is NA?

Captureccc.JPG

I actually hate that dropdown box with has the details of a horses recent starts,its latest races should start at the top and work down sadly it goes the other way fucks me off.

Absolute amateur crap! 💩🤬
Good examples of this was at the inaugural race meeting held at Cambridge on the synthetic track Wednesday. 
Trackside presenters were continuously telling us to check out the trial form of which there were many for runners engaged.
Actually valuable info required when making decisions and before donating your hard earned cash to this outfit!
This is what we get below for $50,000,000 plus $17,000,000 a year service !

190360469_1200955577086780_5725402019345037083_n.jpg

9 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

However...I did wish I'd listened to the comments for one of the $6.50 favourites in the GR.3 in South Australia! :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2021-05-15 TAB Sports Racing(2).png

If I wrote that comment I would expect to get fired first thing on Monday morning.

Last race at Alexandra Park last night was "Catch The Bus From Alexander Park to the Jewels "

HRNZ had it right.

Hey Baz(NZ), 

You know the $17 million for the so called maintenance and software upgrades ? 

Maybe that needs revisiting.

As for the SFO being involved re the site , WHY has this not happened !!!

1 hour ago, Charlie Bukowski said:

If I wrote that comment I would expect to get fired first thing on Monday morning.

Last race at Alexandra Park last night was "Catch The Bus From Alexander Park to the Jewels "

HRNZ had it right.

Hey Baz(NZ), 

You know the $17 million for the so called maintenance and software upgrades ? 

Maybe that needs revisiting.

As for the SFO being involved re the site , WHY has this not happened !!!

I have no idea...all swept under the carpet and ignored by the Suits in high places. In saying that they did get rid of two highly paid muppets in Glenda Hughes & John Allen along with their huge salaries!

So it wasn't totally ignored...but there were plenty more on the board that should of gone with them!!

As for an extortion case...there are plenty still involved who helped/encouraged the signing off of this software blunder!

Some are probably too embarrassed by this expenditure  while others are now too rich !

I'd say bonus's and hush money would keep things quiet at TAB level !!

On 5/2/2021 at 7:10 PM, Gruff said:

I noticed they Had Abraham Ancer  missing from betting options for at least 24 hours , showed him shadowed on mobile site and missing from TAB machines, considering he’s in Contention now not ideal  🙄 Circus alright

Not a circus .All clowns no acrobats

Backed a horse 1 minute before start time was 30s tote, 45 fixed , half minute before race goes to 45 tote 75 fixed odds, race starts and closing odds were 75 tote 12s place fixed closes at 125 and 23 place, hard to get the best value when best odds are displayed after race is closed, hardly a fair go