crustyngrizzly

Buffett & Munger

Recommended Posts

On 5/2/2021 at 7:52 AM, crustyngrizzly said:

Watching these guys this morning on Yahoo Finance.They are amazing at how much knowlegde they have stored in their brain and can reach back with ease and refer to it so easily..

 

They hate Bitcoin....why?

Decentralized Bitcoin and Gold and Silver will destroy the Central bank hence why these guys hate Bitcoin

You are watching a new financial system emerge that will benefit the people and not the elite.

How would you like to be able to print money and then have the cheek to charge interest?  Corrupt

Watch this space

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/01/charlie-munger-calls-bitcoin-disgusting-and-contrary-to-the-interests-of-civilization.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 100 1 said:

 

How would you like to be able to print money and then have the cheek to charge interest?  Corrupt

 

 

Very true 100 1 ! Day of reckoning has to come and that will occur when China lowers the boom on all the indebted dependant nations who have relied for years on cheap shit from China.

No solace in Bitcoin however--just another Ponzi scheme. I'm about as optimistic for the World economy as I am for me making a profit from my NZ horse racing folly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Very true 100 1 ! Day of reckoning has to come and that will occur when China lowers the boom on all the indebted dependant nations who have relied for years on cheap shit from China.

No solace in Bitcoin however--just another Ponzi scheme. I'm about as optimistic for the World economy as I am for me making a profit from my NZ horse racing folly.

 

I listen to Dave on the X22 Report daily....his financial report will address your concerns.

Team Trump is taking down the Central bank....a new financial system will replace it and the US dollar will be gold/asset backed once again.....it seems this will happen in the coming months.

The US treasury took control of the reserve bank under Covid emergency

If you notice people are transferring their wealth to Bitcoin instead of money in the bank because Bitcoin is a limited resource like Gold and a hedge against printing fiat.

.It is decentralised therefore the bankers can't get their grubby hands on it.. People can now put their savings into Crypto Currencies and make payments bypassing the banks.

Listen to X22.... as I used to think like you.

The takedown of the corrupt Central bank will be the biggest achievement this century and they will have to forgo the debts as their system implodes and they finally get audited.

The silent war continues.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, weasel57 said:

LOL. Team Trump couldnt take down their own names, let alone the American flag, let alone the Capitol Building, let alone the Central Bank.

Typical response from a graduate of the bullshit factory. 

Some research would go a long way to rehabilitation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2021 at 9:21 AM, 100 1 said:

Typical response from a graduate of the bullshit factory. 

Some research would go a long way to rehabilitation.

Typical response from  a fantasist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.