RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
SingaporeSling

Winnings for TAB Bonus Bets not being Credited to your TAB Account

Thought this is worth highlighting so folks can keep an eye out on their Account.

For the second time this year I have noticed that winnings from TAB Bonus Bets are not always being Credited to your Account (Balance). Once you query the TAB helpdesk, they can sort it out.

To spot this (other than watching your Balance), you need to look under Transactions and see if you got a Credit for a Winning Bonus Bet (it will show $0 if not correct). If you view Results it will show what looks like the Winnings but this is not always Credited (don't rely on Results!). 

To date, this has happened to me across about 10 Winning Bets since February (Feb 20 was the first I noted, and last one was yesterday). 

Maybe this is only happening to me, but I doubt it!!! I am curious to see if others have this problem....

I had a bet yesterday on race 1 at Awapuni after seeing them advertising money back 2nd,3rd and 4th,only once however . Funny enough I knew the first two races were double your winning races and thought they had just stuffed up what they put on the TV as it wasn't advertised as 2and 3rd 4th on the website.  Sure enough no bonus bet put in the account.  

2 hours ago, Aaron Bidlake said:

I had a bet yesterday on race 1 at Awapuni after seeing them advertising money back 2nd,3rd and 4th,only once however . Funny enough I knew the first two races were double your winning races and thought they had just stuffed up what they put on the TV as it wasn't advertised as 2and 3rd 4th on the website.  Sure enough no bonus bet put in the account.  

Yes, noticed the same thing, Bevan even made mention of it.

I emailed the TAB yesterday afternoon (4pm) seeking clarification as to why I hadnt received the bonus as the 2 bets I made both placed, to date I havent had a reply.

Will keep you updated.