RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

On a positive note

4 drives for 4 wins today - take a bow Blair Orange.

Have never really been a great fan until about 3 or 4 years ago, but geez he is mastery in action.

Sits as cool as a cucumber and (doesn't rock about in the cart like Dexter use to), his judgement of pace is amazing.

He also has the magic touch where horses just run for him, also seen with Dexter and the great Maurice Holmes. 

9 hours ago, poundforpound said:

And who’s the RIU expert witness lined up to give sworn evidence about BO.......Nigel McIntyre isn’t it .......what’s his record like ?  8 wins in total from 170 drives if I remember correctly 

What's his driving record got to do with giving evidence ??

17 hours ago, poundforpound said:

And who’s the RIU expert witness lined up to give sworn evidence about BO.......Nigel McIntyre isn’t it .......what’s his record like ?  8 wins in total from 170 drives if I remember correctly 

Hey that is excellent the Chief Stipe has been around the track in quite a few races then.

So many of the stewards are trying to 'make decisions ' after a controversial race that have never been in one.

****And after Years and Years of making decisions upon viewing race after race after race , What a top-notch Expert he must be. !!! A couple of high profile ones were 2009 Awesome Armbro (distant last) taking on the leader Auckland Reactor , (while his stable-mate Changeover sat 1-1) and of course the McGrath on Star Commander 'drifting ' aside for stable-mate Sheriff to win 2018. and no doubt countless other dubious happenings ???

All drivers naturally claim Total innocence as always. So is great to get some experienced people deciding in these matters. Not the easiest job at all. 

24 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

If there was a molecule of credibility to these absurd allegations the RIU would find genuine experts from somewhere on the planet to use as expert witnesses 

As I’ve said a thousand times, there’s NO EVIDENCE, NO MONEY TRAIL, NO BETTING IRREGULARITIES.....there’s fucking nothing 

McIntyre and Ydgren are both compromised witnesses anyway, with agendas, “axes to grind” .....for different reasons....but neither is credible ....just as DS Jenkins is dodgy too, ditto KS the original narc.

Once this is over I’ll post some of the Police evidence here, and that supplied by the RIU staff to the Police, and let you decide for yourselves....but obviously while it’s sub judice I can’t post it ( yet )

Spoken like a True Collingwood supporter talking about the oppositon lol. No Axes or agenda on your side of the fence lol. Actually Parliament gets like that too?

as does the court of Law. A funny place where people fight hard to get the guilty off serious charges quite often. others fight to convict. 

As far as prosecuting goes in harness racing , What is Best? Prosecute on positive swabs ,yes and on race fixing yes, do agree that you really should have Betting and Phone records as proof of that, as it can become a bit contentious (the evidence) if that isn't provided.

23 hours ago, poundforpound said:

If there was a molecule of credibility to these absurd allegations the RIU would find genuine experts from somewhere on the planet to use as expert witnesses 

As I’ve said a thousand times, there’s NO EVIDENCE, NO MONEY TRAIL, NO BETTING IRREGULARITIES.....there’s fucking nothing 

McIntyre and Ydgren are both compromised witnesses anyway, with agendas, “axes to grind” .....for different reasons....but neither is credible ....just as DS Jenkins is dodgy too, ditto KS the original narc.

Once this is over I’ll post some of the Police evidence here, and that supplied by the RIU staff to the Police, and let you decide for yourselves....but obviously while it’s sub judice I can’t post it ( yet )

I was told by a racing expert, that the now Chief Stipe Ydgren mistook the rounds in a race in which he drove in,Can any Cafers confirm this? Thanks

I had forgotten this was still going on.   Once the RIU  caught Kerr,  Alford & McGrath for their misdeeds it didn't take long to process the charges and have an outcome and wrap it all up.

The fact that Inca is still going on in the background does seem to indicate to me that  there must be a serious  lack of evidence against those still being investigated.

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

they’re bitter because they failed at their orchestrated attempt to bring the Canterbury harness code to its knees 

In doing so they have seen to the departure of a number of Canterbury crooks. A case of  mission accomplished in some respects albeit by accident in some cases

59 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

. better still turn the microscope on the cops themselves.....they’re infected with sex offenders,, rapists, liars, evidence fabricators, perjurers, gang affiliated members, criminals and drunks.

You might have a grudge against cops/ and ex- cops Poundy Pound, actually a common theme in USA at the moment (as they riot and loot stores as a protest against justice lol...)

BUT remember one thing Without these corrupt officials you hate so much The COMMUNITY Itself would be completely Over-run in days (if not hours) by an avalanche of your accused persons whom are not cops. The Infected sex offenders, rapists, liars, fabricators, gangs, criminals and drunks. And that's just at the races ! Hope they don't Win and hit the town after ????

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:
20 hours ago, Pure Steel said:

Hand on your heart....do you honestly believe the racing industry is better now ( as in cleaner or more reputable) than it was twenty years ago, or forty years ago ? 

Way, way , waay better these days Poundy,. Late last century most stables had access all the latest 'therapy' milkshakes, elephant juice ,etc until testing and penalties finally caught up. Many trainers out of the game after. The leading Sydney trainer the "Colgate Kid" Gleeson had Bookmakers as owners. That's just asking for trouble (and he got in it alright)

These day RIU and Inca presence keeps everyone more 'honest'? Think of it as a Positive thing !! McGrath , Alford , Kerr ...still some blokes trying things. Actually McGrath penalty seems manifestly excessive. Hope he appeals? but might have been a warning to others by giving such a large penalty (8 years I think)  I Love All the Horsemen/women and like you and some others am Totally Glad if Inca folds without any more damage. and NOT taking anyone down. I don't know the make-up (personnel) of the investigators as you do , but too me and most, they just people doing their job.

Let them fail without evidence ! all good. you said there was No evidence. sounds good !. you said they fabricate and lie , sounds Bad ? That happens ALL THE TIME in court. Just go with the positive Note. You Cannot convict Without Evidence. and justice will prevail !!