RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MAJESTIC

KERR GUILTY

Jesus Christ, I just read the decision. How the hell did he think he could get away with all this. The guy has an addiction but he had to be  made an example of because of the harm he has done to racing.

Plenty of scumbags up here in the good old USA. There is a big case that has been going on involving a couple of top thoroughbred trainers and a few harness trainers along with Vets.  Trainers buying illegal substances off a guy who pretended to be a pharmacist with horses being doped and quite a few dying.  Many of these are going to Federal Prison. The owner of the Meadowlands hired a private investigative firm who turned everything over to the FBI and many will be going to jail. COVID has delayed many charges and rumour is more trainers are going to be charged.

The Meadowlands have banned quite a few known cheating trainers and now they al race in Pennsylvania which has bigger stake money races overall.

Below is an article on original charges and just recently, 2 defendants took a plea deal which means they have ratted out the others.  As far as I am concerned anyone, that harms an animal deserves a special place in hell.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/manhattan-us-attorney-charges-27-defendants-racehorse-doping-rings

https://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/two-plead-guilty-in-doping-charges/

33 minutes ago, Navitas said:

Normally I'm all for giving a young guy a chance to earn his way back... But after reading the JCA decision, this guy got exactly what he deserved. The trash got taken out!!!

For sure. as the bugger won't even own up to it or apologise or anything. some remorse might of helped towards restitution for the industry image and the poor victims.

12 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

YET being the operative word.

Was told he was picking up.pumpkins or some such veges.Can you confirm Peter??

What a joke you are!!!!

You have no frickin idea of what you are talking about.

Told by Who???????. Some idiot who thought they knew all about horse racing? Just another mug punter who wouldnt know thwe arse end of a horse from stifle

1 hour ago, kilcoyne said:

What a joke you are!!!!

Told by Who???????. Some idiot who thought they knew all about horse racing? Just another mug punter who wouldnt know thwe arse end of a horse from stifle

I'm a bit late to all this, but are you in the camp of this criminal? Surely the industry is better off without him.

3 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

What a joke you are!!!!

Why was your man Mitch run out of Akld harness racing , you still haven't answered that question , mate

12 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

What a joke you are!!!!

Oh dear, a meltdown by our resident lawyer who tells us on another thread he charged some poor individual 28 k for 15 hours work.  Wank Wank

I have every idea about the M Kerr  issue. I have impeccable sources when i post on this issue which  to be fair is  not that many times. The guy fucked up badly- again. Given life by the industry the only thing left is a possible criminal prosecution.  

As for sources, the majority of it is not solicited by me but given freely. Why should i indulge you any further info given the abuse above.