RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mill Reef

Anamoe

Overhead (drone or helicopter) view of his win worth seeking if you haven't seen it. The acceleration from when he props on one leg to clear a pocket is unbelievable.

This could be an exceptional crop of male juveniles including the BD winner who was flying home for 4th in the Slipper and the lightning Capitalist colt.

Street Cry over Danehill and from the Belle family as is Melody Belle.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:46 PM, Mill Reef said:

Overhead (drone or helicopter) view of his win worth seeking if you haven't seen it. The acceleration from when he props on one leg to clear a pocket is unbelievable.

This could be an exceptional crop of male juveniles including the BD winner who was flying home for 4th in the Slipper and the lightning Capitalist colt.

Street Cry over Danehill and from the Belle family as is Melody Belle.

I think they knew they had a top liner back in October,  if you get a chance look how Anamoe was looked after once his chance was gone on debut ,  no whip just a nice  run up to line . He was a BB for me in the 2 year old  Plate on Cup day but didn't pay up in end .

That's the beauty of an operation like Godolphin I guess, they don't have to 'chase' races.

Haven't they also managed Street Boss so well. They've really increased the quality of his books lately and the results are certainly bearing fruit.