RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Pukekohe Race 5

Much as there is nothing better than watching Lethal when he's really trying to get one home his decisions in this race re Mother Daughter looked a touch over the top. I wonder if the powers at be will have seen both incidents and act accordingly. Im pretty sure if that fav was beaten by Leave it to Me connections would have won in the room given the obvious interference at and Sam's horse suffered around the 300

L Innes (LEAVE IT TO ME) – Admitted a breach of careless riding in that he permitted his mount LEAVE IT TO ME to shift in near the 400 metres when insufficiently clear of COLIN OSCOPY and FRANCESCA, with COLIN OSCOPY being checked. After viewing footage the Judicial Committee suspended L Innes’ licence to ride in races from the conclusion of racing on Saturday 17 April up to and including racing on Saturday 24 April, 4 national riding days and in addition imposed a fine of $500.

As for the other incident with mum Trudy, 

"DEAR OH DEAR (T Thornton) – Steadied when in restricted room shortly after the start. Steadied away from heels 1300 metres then shifted out to allow room for a runner that was racing fiercely."