RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Palliser

TAB form comments

Does anyone know who does the comments for the dogs on the TAB website?  .. some of them are baffling. Example, for Audrette today  "Consistent bitch, always gives her best, but box stats not the best" .. ???? .. she has box 8 and her record is 14 starts from there for 3 wins and 8 placings. If that's "not the best" then I'm not sure what would class as good. I think those stats are excellent. And you see these sort of random inaccurate comments quite a lot. If a punter reads that then it undoubtedly would put them off.

23 hours ago, Palliser said:

Does anyone know who does the comments for the dogs on the TAB website?  .. some of them are baffling. Example, for Audrette today  "Consistent bitch, always gives her best, but box stats not the best" .. ???? .. she has box 8 and her record is 14 starts from there for 3 wins and 8 placings. If that's "not the best" then I'm not sure what would class as good. I think those stats are excellent. And you see these sort of random inaccurate comments quite a lot. If a punter reads that then it undoubtedly would put them off.

Think its a few different people. Clearly looks to be an error or laziness, maybe they were referring to its box 7 stats which are terrible. Your statement about a punter reading that is silly though. If they are any sort of good punter, they would know those comments are only a 'guide' & just to read the box stats themselves....