RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Championships Comp - Results here

18 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

After Morphetville Race 7.

Quite a telling results with Kloppite and MikeNZ striking the Quinella. Kloppite had the hot favourite which ran 4th but it would have still been a good divvy had it got up for 3rd.

So close but no cigar :)

Thanks for the comp and the generous prizes.

Firstly Dogzstar1 I hope your brother makes a full recovery mate. That's a real worry for you. Been there with my late Mum and Dad with strokes and it reminds us all that our health is our wealth.

Congratulations to the top 3 placegetters in a close and entertaining competition. Well-deserved and Thanks so much to Scooby and Ponderosa (The Cartwrights would be so proud of your efforts as the comp was a real 'bonanza'). But seriously Pondy that is a massive day of calculations and Scooby I like the different formats you come up with as they really add to the variety of it all and keep us on our toes. I like the dividend format in particular but it's a great comp and a great mix either way. Wipe your nose, go to the top of the class and take a bow the both of you. Kind regards.

HS.

Yesterday’s version was the best yet. Please repeat it. 

If I could possibly improve it, I would request a little bit more space between the races that were coming so thick and fast in the middle part that I didn’t know whether I was Liz or Lionel 

I repeat though, this was the best format seen so far, perfect in fact. 
☝️