RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

RACE 2 ASHBURTON

Backed in from $6+ F/O  to about $4.5 CALL ME COQUETTA certainly had plenty of " informed " money on it. I had the field in the race for the Quaddie.

BUT  what have you got to do to get rellegated or put out FFS

The jockey knocked two so sideways they went from 3 and 4 out to about  7 or 8 wide in two strides and it was bloody dangerous.

I hate to say it but if this sort of things continue we will be mourning another hoop again very shortly.

Win at all costs should not be encouraged.

Johnson in the NI is a task master at it.

I suppose under the rules the winner can't be relegated as the two horses it badly affected can't show they would have won the race without the interference.

I'm sure we will see some reference to it in the stipes report, and I imagine the winning jockey will be out for quite a while.

Daniel Bothamley did push out on Anchor Me, causing some interference to Blackjakk.  However, Kozzi Asano appeared to push out very abruptly on Call Me Coquetta, causing serious interference to Jason Laking on Kerala (on Jason's first day back after suffering a broken collarbone in October in a fall at almost exactly the same spot!).  Kerala could have fallen.  The Stewards Report--no doubt prepared with the benefit of multiple camera angles not yet available on loveracing.co.nz--concludes that Call Me Coquetta was a victim of Dan Bothamley pushing out, but the limited vision we have at the moment tends to suggest Kozzi Asano shifted out sharply at least partly at Kozzi's suggestion.  I guess we will wait to see the other angles.

Blind Freddy can see Kozis was  a win at all costs move , the interference created by Bottoms wasn’t responsible for his abrupt change of direction , it just became necessary to get the run to win . These invariably end up Unlucky black book runs but Kamikaze took that out of the equation here