RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Well Done Team On The Bubbles

What a ride for this group of owners including friends of mine Colin and Allison Murphy...great little horse, honest as they come and just loves putting in every time he runs.Congrats to Jamie Richards 2yo winner number 21 for the season..a feat in itself..and you can all say well he gets the cattle...but as I keep saying many before him have had them to and never had the same results as he keeps getting. He is a super young trainer with a great team around him...well done to all concerned.

On 4/4/2021 at 7:01 AM, scooby3051 said:

What a ride for this group of owners including friends of mine Colin and Allison Murphy...great little horse, honest as they come and just loves putting in every time he runs.Congrats to Jamie Richards 2yo winner number 21 for the season..a feat in itself..and you can all say well he gets the cattle...but as I keep saying many before him have had them to and never had the same results as he keeps getting. He is a super young trainer with a great team around him...well done to all concerned.

How many people own her and what size shares do people typically have in these syndicates?

12 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Not sure how many in him but I know with TA you can own large or small shares...my friends own a small piece of him but get no less the thrills than someone who owns a bit more.

Absolutely.I know someone who had 10% but then his wife found out so had to take three mates in to share the cost so now only has 2.5%.Oh dear.lol.