RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Womby

Golden chase

interesting......I believe the RIU has completed it's investigation into the so called finishlynx malfunction at Manawatu. 

Apparently it has now been clarified that the upstairs timer was actually stopped at 25.59 by Pedro Lee but the judge failed to tell officials before they set in motion the back-up measure relying on only what was displayed on the on-field semaphore of 25.5. They then basically go on to pass the buck and say that they can't explain why the finishlynx didn't capture the winner as it crossed the line, but have put in measures to ensure it doesn't happen again.

We all know the reason why and whilst it was no doubt accidental just admit it and stop the buck passing. 

jape, I'm not going to articulate specific tracks but can assure you that across Australasia most tracks just have the one person doing both roles now as finishlynx has streamlined the process which is much more time efficient.

As for keneperu's unfounded claims show the proof then put up or shut up.    

On 5/5/2021 at 11:01 AM, Flabbergasted said:

jape, I'm not going to articulate specific tracks but can assure you that across Australasia most tracks just have the one person doing both roles now as finishlynx has streamlined the process which is much more time efficient.

As for keneperu's unfounded claims show the proof then put up or shut up.    

Hello Flabbergasted. I had not realised this was ongoing. Thanks for your reply but it does not answer my question satisfactorily.

"...across Australasia most tracks  ..." is very vague.

Can you name an NZ track where it happens?

I do agree with your response to Keneperu.