RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
orphanpete

RC Comp winners bets....

Thank You to the anonymous person who donated extra to the Losers Get Laid prize fund, and also for the $25 bet each for myself and Say No More.

As everyone probably knows by now, I always looks for something a bit rougher... so..

Scooby,

Could I please have Hastings Race 9   No  8 Royal Flower $25 Win.

Thanks heaps

Paul 

I was very pleasantly surprised to take out last Saturday's top aggregate prize in the World Cup of Tipping comp.

Please can the prize go as a Win Bet  today on - Riccarton - Race 8 - Horse 7 - NAVALHA.

If it wins, the total return to go back into the Prize pool for future comps.

Thank you, Scooby.

No worries we will get that on for you... we did say the bets would be after the comp finished but as you are a good supporter here and a regular we will get that on for you today and wish you the best of luck....and thank you for the generous offer too...its very much appreciated...lets hope it romps in.

Was alot keener on Blue Sky at Night at Puke which looked the biggest cert beat all weekend. Will find some value at Avondale im hoping , feel free to take an imaginary 100ew on one you would prefer to prove Sleep punting is even a thing 😜