RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
orphanpete

RC Comp winners bets....

9 minutes ago, Archer said:

Ipswich  race 4  ---  8  -  He is.  

100  e/w  (50/50 return split)   or 50 ew (all mine)   or whatever    ... 

please let me know what you do

You sir are such an annoying person...you dont get to tell me what you will keep...after all you get all this for nothing. Your bet will be $50 each way total bet $100...you get to keep 50% of anything won...and after this please do not enter any further of the competitions...I told you last week clearly what the prize was...I told you clearly again today and even right up till now you still keep pushing me arguing what the prize was...so please do not enter the comps anymore your entries will not be accepted..cheers.

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

Sorry but the entry thread clearly stated the winner gets a 100 ew, how can you deny this ?  

You said I was LUCKY to get a 50 dollar bet, AFTER the comp was over.   

I made it very clear what the bet was many times...anyway enough whatever you get as you will not be entering any more of the comps here...including todays.

I have paid out many thousands of $$$ in comp prizes over the last few years and you are the only person ever to moan firstly about how slow the scorer was and now accuse me of changing the prize...get lost  I won't be responding to you agin.

1 minute ago, Archer said:

LOL ...  so now its Johns fault  ! 

NO its not its showing you that what was posted was what the prize was ALWAYS going to be...but as I say no need for you to worry again as you won't be entering any future comps here...cheers.