RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
orphanpete

RC Comp winners bets....

Thanks Leigh can i please have my bet on the 

Australasian Oaks R8 -Morphetville  -4 HELA -$100 Win -$200 -Place -thanks very much for your generous

offer....My brother has been transferred to Burwood Rehab hospital a lot closer to Kaiapoi than CH -CH hospital in the city. thanks Dogzstar1 -Rob.

Ponderosa and I have agreed to double Dogstar1 bet as he is going through some rough times...good luck hope it gets up for you.

33 minutes ago, paigezim said:

Hi Scooby.From last weeks win.Sandown R6 number 6 Intellective $150 win and $250 place.Thanks very much for the prize.

Oops try $150 win and $200 place.Trying to spend too much.

33 minutes ago, paigezim said:

Hi Scooby.From last weeks win.Sandown R6 number 6 Intellective $150 win and $250 place.Thanks very much for the prize.

Best of luck with that PZ. Let’s hope the bloody kiwi doesn’t spoil the party......🙈

Hey guys firstly I'd like to say thanks to all involved in running the comps they are awesome last week was so exciting, the prize is just such a cool gesture so iv lost about 10kgs doing study to try and get a return for all of us and I have settled on m14 doomben race 4 number 4 lord Olympus 300ew please 

Thanks again 

1 hour ago, alan1234 said:

Hey guys firstly I'd like to say thanks to all involved in running the comps they are awesome last week was so exciting, the prize is just such a cool gesture so iv lost about 10kgs doing study to try and get a return for all of us and I have settled on m14 doomben race 4 number 4 lord Olympus 300ew please 

Thanks again 

We are all relying  on you 😁

2 hours ago, alan1234 said:

Thanks again 

Cracker. Good on you for having a crack at good odds. Winning these comps are real tough . Then backing up is even tougher. Good luck. 🍀

6 hours ago, alan1234 said:

Thanks again 

No worries all the best lets hope it salutes...cheers.

19 hours ago, alan1234 said:

Thanks again 

Nice bet at good odds.Went great in Guineas  and this field much easier..Good luck Alan

3 hours ago, richie said:

Nice bet at good odds.Went great in Guineas  and this field much easier..Good luck Alan

Thanks Yes I like the fact it's a course distance winner I also like the horse back onto a better track and also like the fact that they have been slow with the building up of the horse its 4 starts this prep have been around a 28 day gap this week its backing up after 14 days and the jockey has won on him before so that's also a bonus

On 4/18/2021 at 5:09 PM, L.J.Shannon said:

Sweet az H  I have followed him in all his starts , IMO he is going to make a good middle distance handicapper. I think Legendary All Black Prop Gary Knight owns him

On 4/17/2021 at 9:10 PM, Houlahan's Dream said:

LJ I was looking for an early arvo bet before I headed to rugby....saw your comp pick and had an EW wager on Chase. Set me up for the day. Thanks!

Hope you are still following him Houlahan , he won well yesterday running out of his class as well , good video on racing this time TV . Unfortunately well not really unfortunate but we won the previous race and I forgot to GET ON

Hi Scooby.

Would you be kind enough to put my $50 each way bet from last Saturday's quinella comp on Eagle Farm Race 9: Horse 7 - Tramonto please?  Hope I can add to the pot for future comps and have a bit left over for me too with a bit of luck!

Kind regards. HS.