RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
orphanpete

RC Comp winners bets....

2 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Hi Scooby,

Thanks again for your free bet, so will be going rough as usual..

So can I please have Hay List... oops I'm mean No.10 Hay Tiger Race 8 at Waikato... $50EW

Cheers... now back to doing some frenetic data entry for today...

I'm spitting tacks a little bit... I was going to say Dothraki is avoiding the big guns at Randwick today and instead starting in Race 1 at Hastings (Maiden) so I was soooo close to asking for $50ew it

3 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Hi Scooby,

Thanks again for your free bet, so will be going rough as usual..

So can I please have Hay List... oops I'm mean No.10 Hay Tiger Race 8 at Waikato... $50EW

Cheers... now back to doing some frenetic data entry for today...

Yep all good...good luck with both LOL.

52 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

I'm spitting tacks a little bit... I was going to say Dothraki is avoiding the big guns at Randwick today and instead starting in Race 1 at Hastings (Maiden) so I was soooo close to asking for $50ew it

Great picking.  Did you take an all up Dothraki  into Jesui Tiger  ?????????????

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Are you sure thats really good of you to do...cheers.

Yes for sure it been a great experience I'm really enjoying these comps, and

I'm sure everyone are as well and again must thank you and your scoring team for running these comps .

Just unfortunate "Chase" couldn't have got going a bit earlier I would of  still donated all the funds back to the comps .

Thanks for an enjoyable Sat afternoon.

John Shannon

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Well done on the win.$275 for you and $275 for the comps..PM me your bank details...cheers.

Pleased to be able to select a winner and donate money back into the competitions. Thanks Scooby for the opportunity. And the comps are such good fun. 

Cheers

Pegasus

19 hours ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

LJ I was looking for an early arvo bet before I headed to rugby....saw your comp pick and had an EW wager on Chase. Set me up for the day. Thanks!

Sweet az H  I have followed him in all his starts , IMO he is going to make a good middle distance handicapper. I think Legendary All Black Prop Gary Knight owns him

On 4/17/2021 at 6:38 PM, L.J.Shannon said:

Yes for sure it been a great experience I'm really enjoying these comps, and

I'm sure everyone are as well and again must thank you and your scoring team for running these comps .

Just unfortunate "Chase" couldn't have got going a bit earlier I would of  still donated all the funds back to the comps .

Thanks for an enjoyable Sat afternoon.

John Shannon

On 4/18/2021 at 5:09 PM, L.J.Shannon said:

Sweet az H  I have followed him in all his starts , IMO he is going to make a good middle distance handicapper. I think Legendary All Black Prop Gary Knight owns him

Gary Knight. Recovered from the flour bombing in '81. I saw him go down. Makes me feel old to say that!  I will follow Chase with interest!

On 4/17/2021 at 9:06 PM, Pegasus 9 said:

Pleased to be able to select a winner and donate money back into the competitions. Thanks Scooby for the opportunity. And the comps are such good fun. 

Cheers

Pegasus

Well done and generous PEG... Cheers and good luck with your future breeding. I am backing Turn M Loose at  Windsor Park.

On 4/17/2021 at 6:13 PM, scooby3051 said:

Well done on the win.$275 for you and $275 for the comps..PM me your bank details...cheers.

I don’t know if you have received my details Scooby?   I PM you on the weekend. 

Cheers

23 minutes ago, Nukkledragga said:

After much deliberation ( what detergent to wash my blindfold) I have thrown the dart and landed on ALL OF BRIGHTON R5 No 6 at caulfield,200/400 will have fingers and toes crossed and my nuts in a knot by racetime ,thanks again for the opportunity,a once in a lifetime punt for me.

We are all relying on you 😁

2 bets from last week,must be one. More to come?

Very exciting comp last Saturday, and I was very fortunate to hold on for 3rd after leading late in proceedings.
Thanks for the prizes, Scooby.
Please can I have my $100 bet today on :-

Ellerslie
R7
$ 50 Each-Way
Horse 3
Daqiansweet Junior

Many thanks, Scooby.
Am very much looking forward to today's comp.

4 hours ago, Nukkledragga said:

After much deliberation ( what detergent to wash my blindfold) I have thrown the dart and landed on ALL OF BRIGHTON R5 No 6 at caulfield,200/400 will have fingers and toes crossed and my nuts in a knot by racetime ,thanks again for the opportunity,a once in a lifetime punt for me.

All good.

3 hours ago, Right first time said:

Very exciting comp last Saturday, and I was very fortunate to hold on for 3rd after leading late in proceedings.
Thanks for the prizes, Scooby.
Please can I have my $100 bet today on :-

Ellerslie
R7
$ 50 Each-Way
Horse 3
Daqiansweet Junior

Many thanks, Scooby.
Am very much looking forward to today's comp.

All good good luck.