RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Cullen Racing Website

Such a drab boring site - mind you I am comparing it to the Allstars one which was informative and interesting although a little disorganized.

Surely for new clients to be attracted to the stable and the general public being more aware of the stable daily updates could easily be added.

I reasonably big team engaged tonight and not a mention as to how any will go. Mark's analyst use to be wonderful as to how the team would perform both before and after the races.

If there is not almost daily new info posted people will stop visiting the site which is surely bad for business long term.

I am not trying to run the stable down at all and am just hopeful they up their game re the website so people enjoy going there

Huge improvement on the clunky old 1990's style website that All Stars had. Cullen Racing's website is there to promote their business to potential owners - the ones that pay the bills - not provide a free tipping service for those looking for some inside information on the cheap.

I'm sure if McCarthy is still on board the daily propaganda will get posted online, and stable reps will get microphones shoved in their faces on race days.

If the new website is any indication, Cullen Racing is going to be a huge success!

On 3/19/2021 at 1:33 PM, Flawed Genius said:

Huge improvement on the clunky old 1990's style website that All Stars had. Cullen Racing's website is there to promote their business to potential owners - the ones that pay the bills - not provide a free tipping service for those looking for some inside information on the cheap.

I'm sure if McCarthy is still on board the daily propaganda will get posted online, and stable reps will get microphones shoved in their faces on race days.

If the new website is any indication, Cullen Racing is going to be a huge success!

Great to see their site has introduced a video section now and not just posting articles that are available elsewhere.