RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

Race 2 Gore

12 hours ago, mikenz said:

Horse 1 and horse 2 have the same rider,according to TAB  site,should be a interesting watch.

I hope this got sorted.

Can you please investigate this for me ?

Yesterday a NZ trained horse raced in race 4 at Rosehill.......The Chosen One.

Today that same horse ......The Chosen One......appeared to race in Sunshine Coast race 3 under a different trainer etc

13 hours ago, tasman man said:

I hope this got sorted.

Today that same horse ......The Chosen One......appeared to race in Sunshine Coast race 3 under a different trainer etc

I saw that as well and wondered how they got away with it 

On 3/14/2021 at 10:40 PM, tasman man said:

I hope this got sorted.

The NZ horse races under The Chosen One(NZ), and aussie one just The Chosen One. In the past the NZ horse would have had to change its name slighly...Mr McGinty, Sir Silver Lad, Its A Dundeel. Maybe this is how aussie does it now.

On 3/14/2021 at 4:47 PM, Red Rum said:

17th Sept 1996 a horse called Tart won the first at Yarmouth UK  , a horse called Tart then won the last at few hundred miles away at Sandown  a few hours later .

RR - You got me curious about this, so I had to look it up.  The Yarmouth "Tart" was bred in the France, trained by James Fanshawe, returning 15/8.  The Sandown "Tart" was bred in the UK, trained by R F Johnson Houghton, returning 11/2.  Both were 3 year olds.

1 hour ago, Scanman said:

RR - You got me curious about this, so I had to look it up.  The Yarmouth "Tart" was bred in the France, trained by James Fanshawe, returning 15/8.  The Sandown "Tart" was bred in the UK, trained by R F Johnson Houghton, returning 11/2.  Both were 3 year olds.

Theres  that good commentary on you tube from Philadelphia Park I think , two horses battling it out , " The Wife Doesn't Know " , and " The Wife knows Everything " or similar , at end the commentator who did well said " oh it just had to be " as they past the line .