RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kingshill

2021 - New sires this season?

Is there any difference between what Westbury is offering this year and the "live foal guarantee" that a few studs have offered for many years ? (NB I have not read the detail of Westbury's offer)

On 4/28/2021 at 7:41 PM, Stoyd said:

Has anyone got an update on Sensei?  Michael Pitman said when Sensei was retired that the intention was to try to give him a chance at stud.  He was a well related, talented sprinter and would be a welcome addition our stallion list as he brings some new blood lines, through Dream Ahead, that should cross well with some of our current mares.

Sensei left our stables this arvo on his way to Queensland where he will be standing at a fee of $5,500.

It was very sad to see him go, I would have love to see him given his chance locally but because he was South Island trained may have not been considered 'exotic' enough

People may not realise that he was a Sydney Easter Yearling Sales purchase who was a dual Listed Race winner and Group1 placed race horse, from a family that has produced 2 Golden Slipper winners in Sepoy and Canny Lad. His immediate family has produced 8 Stallions which have sired Stakes winning progeny and Sensei himself is a half brother to Rothesay who at his first year at stud was crowned Australian Champion First Season Sire by winners. Rothesay is the sire of Group one winning 2 year old Rothfire.

Check out his web page www.senseistallion.com.au

Another great selection by White Robe. Looks like it fits there usual stallion --not likely to get 2yr olds but will come on as 3year olds and then go on at 4 & 5. I hope he gets a lot of support.

The only query I have is there is no mention of what he did or didn't do in Australian. Pedigree Query says he was renamed as Advance Yulong for Australian racing.

22 hours ago, Breeder said:

Another great selection by White Robe. Looks like it fits there usual stallion --not likely to get 2yr olds but will come on as 3year olds and then go on at 4 & 5. I hope he gets a lot of support.

The only query I have is there is no mention of what he did or didn't do in Australian. Pedigree Query says he was renamed as Advance Yulong for Australian racing.

Did well when he returned to Europe , into Bolger then Harrington yards . Looks like he likes to tear off in lead but shows some tough battle in end of races. Seemed to be his pattern of racing  .His half brother better , Alson , the Group 1 win in Criterium International worth a look on you tube for something different in a  group 1 . Armoury didn't go in ground but Alson did . Alson likes to lead and looking at granddams form in pattern level she lead out in main too .

The Champion 3 year old miler of Italy a bit flimsy when you look at form . 3rd in only ItalIan  run at back end  beating home Wait Foreever the Italian Guineas winner who was trapped wide and had danced every dance the whole season and run very decent races .

Nice pedigree horse. Had two starts for Waller

02/Mar/2019 8th of 8
(10.2)
ATC (Randwick) Liverpool City Cup, Gr.3, A$154,300, 1300m, time 1:15.07. Track good(4). Carried 57.50kg. Dreamforce was 1st and Snippets Land 2nd and Salsonic 3rd. Trainer: C J Waller. Owner: Yu Long Investments (Mgr: Mrs Y Zhang). Jockey: J Bowman.  
16/Mar/2019 10th of 10
(12.7)
ATC (Rosehill) Maurice McCarten H., Gr.3, A$161,000, 1100m, time 1:06.38. Track heavy(10). Carried 57.50kg. Easy Eddie was 1st and She Knows 2nd and All Over Bosanova 3rd. Trainer: C J Waller. Owner: Yu Long Investments (Mgr: Mrs Y Zhang). Jockey: G Schofield.  

21 minutes ago, Breeder said:

Red Rum

Do I read you correctly?  He returned to Europe after his time with Chris Waller and has retired recently.

Ran last month in Ireland  , did very well back there . Returned as Ancient Spirit in Ireland . Beat Buckhurst Hill last year . Will be plenty of his races from last year on you tube, lost bit of form this year in two runs . Racing Post search will give full race details for every race . Looks a real good buy and Waller must have given them word he had something to give as he went to top trainers back in Europe . Bolger and Harrington don't have many empty boxes ,

1 hour ago, Breeder said:

Red Rum

Do I read you correctly?  He returned to Europe after his time with Chris Waller and has retired recently.

Just had a watch , he fair ripped out in that Italian race and put it to them ,  stuck on well in end  , the Celebration Stakes win at Curragh last year looked nice too .Form behind The Revenant  in the Prix Daniel Wildenstein good too .