RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Royals Racist

CC775B1A-2E27-46D1-98F8-1C47D01D5F85.pngSo the Racism must ramp up the closer  you get closer to the Hot seat 🤔 This was 17 years ago 🙄  Who gives a shit about these Two , we have far more important things to worry about and Stodge getting Vaccinated Friday heads the list ☹️

My thought on the Royal Racism scandal is - Why did Charles (or William) raise concerns about skin colour after the child had been conceived? Surely if they were worried about this, the time to raise skin colour of any progeny would be when the couple were first going out, or when they are considering marriage. Once the mare's in foal you get what you get, so why raise skin colour at this point?

And why skin colour? I'd have thought the Royals would be much more concerned about the child being another balding ginger. 👶🧔

I’m picking it’s the same Royal that has, in the past, made light-hearted joke comments. Once upon a time, one could make jokes of the Irish, Pakistani taxi drivers etc, and these were standard in any stand-up comic’s routine. Every Sportsman’s Luncheon fundraiser had a Col Elliot, Johnny Garfield or a Billy T James. There’s one Royal who still hasn’t moved on from those days. Unfortunately, Markle has taken it out of context in this woke world we live in and turned it into a media frenzy. That’s why you see re-runs of MASH on TV, but you never and won’t see re-runs of the BLACK AND WHITE MINSTREL SHOW. 
The world’s gone mad. 

You might have thought the Royals would have learned the lesson of American divorcees being involved after Wallis Simpson.  Apparently not.

The whole Oprah thing was a PR exercise based on “poor Meghan and Harry”.....and everyone and everything being against them. OTT BS.....

I tend to agree with Piers Morgan.....I wouldn’t believe her weather report either.....🥱

18 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

You might have thought the Royals would have learned the lesson of American divorcees being involved after Wallis Simpson.  Apparently not.

The whole Oprah thing was a PR exercise based on “poor Meghan and Harry”.....and everyone and everything being against them. OTT BS.....

I tend to agree with Piers Morgan.....I wouldn’t believe her weather report either.....🥱

I recall Dad telling me of a saying that did the rounds in his youth.  In shipping parlance, referring to 'the Prince of Wales being sunk by an American tramp' Certainly not acceptable in these times, but still...and why is speculating about skin colour any more offensive than wondering about the child's build, hair colour, eye colour,  future in life,  likes and dislikes...?     Doesn't every family have thoughts about a cherished new arrival?

On 3/12/2021 at 2:53 PM, Trump said:

She’s an average actor (good description- Actor) from a NETFLIX show. Name a Box Office hit or major film she’s been in and starred? The Monarchy will come out even stronger after this rubbish. 

How do you rate her performance with Oprah 🤔, and How does ‘Classism ‘ compare with Racism ? Weve seen enough of her, but i said that about the Kardashian s 😆