RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

And, that's what I'm talkin about

Over here in the USA, the trotters fetch top prices at Yearling sales over the pacers and the biggest race here now is The Hambletonian. It was 1.5 million but in recent years it is $1 mil.

Of course it is so expensive to get into the game here. I would like to get back into it but you need to have a shitload of money. If I was going to buy one at the sales, it almost certainly would be an Andover Hall. He's 22 now so he is coming to the end of it but he has at last count 13 millionaires and 7 of those are females. He is having a big impact with his daughters. They are pure gold so if you have an Andover Hall mare, do not sell it.  The same goes for Angus and Conway Hall mares as well. That breed has revolutionized the trotting game.

If ever you get the chance to breed a Walner, DO IT. Walner was a trotting machine who had he not injured a suspensory, would have won everything. They are raving about the yearlings (Now 2 in January here). Of course Walner comes from the Hall family with his sire Chapter Seven being a son of Windsong's Legacy who was by Conway Hall.