RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest Quarter horse

Sbw

Harrow, I'm signing off so I'll check tomorrow to see if you've replied. The email address you are after is on my laptop at work so I won't be able to do anything about it until then anyway.

Hope this has a happy ending for you.:)

Good work. I will forward this to jennifer kerr as well. Time jezza grew up id say

Andrew Lacy and Chris Taylor would grow up. Then again, sometimes some people just can't be helped. :rolleyes:

Maree, my unsolicited advice to you, take it or leave it, is email the administrator zzzzzzzz@xtra.co.nz who will have the post removed at your request.

Email Thrush at your own risk.

Team members ????

Chris Taylor and Andrew Lacy are capable of anything as you should very well be aware of by now.

The email abuse that myself and Geoff were subjected to in recent times was bordering on total and utter lunacy.

Andrew has always liked to try and bully people his whole life. The trouble is, he's shivering little coward in that above average frame.

Don't buy into their tripe for a second ever. It's not worth it. ;)

Chris Taylor and Andrew Lacy are capable of anything as you should very well be aware of by now.

The email abuse that myself and Geoff were subjected to in recent times was bordering on total and utter lunacy.

Andrew has always liked to try and bully people his whole life. The trouble is, he's shivering little coward in that above average frame.

Don't buy into their tripe for a second ever. It's not worth it. ]

Thommo....request me on FB as this site no longer interests me

Team members ????

Yes Jezza, team members - as in Woodleigh soocer club. Playing dumb suits you. You and Brett played for Woodleigh together as well you know. I even have a photo of you somewhere, with some of the other team members (Jason, Shane etc) at Callum's 1st birthday party.

God, you really are foul. You had better hope that nobody speaks of your daughter in such filthy terms one day.

Thanks Thrush, have e mailed you this morning. Ditto, thank you Chris, have e mailed the address you provided.

Yes Jezza, team members - as in Woodleigh soocer club. Playing dumb suits you. You and Brett played for Woodleigh together as well you know. I even have a photo of you somewhere, with some of the other team members (Jason, Shane etc) at Callum's 1st birthday party.

God, you really are foul. You had better hope that nobody speaks of your daughter in such filthy terms one day.

Thanks Thrush, have e mailed you this morning. Ditto, thank you Chris, have e mailed the address you provided.

You will get your wish granted today I'm sure harrow. What wont happen is seeing any backdown/apology from mr birss. Best leave him and his new friends to continue living their fantasies on facebook. Well done for making a stand.

Thommo....request me on FB as this site no longer interests me

With stalker extraordinaries Andrew Lacy and Chris Taylor in the vicinity I am not willing to risk adding you as a friend for a fear that it may very well provide another avenue for them to stalk me.

No offence but you are welcome to email me at my work address if you want to stay in touch.

Cheers

Thanks to all who helped me rid Jeremy Birss's foul lies and his besmirching of my name from the internet.

A epice of advice I strongly suggest you heed Jezza - be wary of dragging others into your fantasy world in order to make yourself feel better about yourself or to attempt to fool others. Your day dreaming and lies affect real people and next time teh consequences for you may be a little more severe than mere embarassment at being found out as a liar and creep. Try and be an example to your daughter, not an embarassment and if you are not happy with your lot, do something to change it, not simply lie about it.

Thanks to all who helped me rid Jeremy Birss's foul lies and his besmirching of my name from the internet.

A epice of advice I strongly suggest you heed Jezza - be wary of dragging others into your fantasy world in order to make yourself feel better about yourself or to attempt to fool others. Your day dreaming and lies affect real people and next time teh consequences for you may be a little more severe than mere embarassment at being found out as a liar and creep. Try and be an example to your daughter, not an embarassment and if you are not happy with your lot, do something to change it, not simply lie about it.

You've got mail.:)

Do you still think it was a game of chess? Surely you don't now.

Chess stratergy is in reference to Henry, the way he has used his backline over this WC.

He has managed to bring out the best in his backs especially the one's under pressure to gain a starting spot, Kahui, Dagg, Jane etc, very astute.

As for what's going on in here looks likes it's been quite a harrowing experience, surprised you fell out with GA, even though I don't know him, he seems like an alright bloke.

I'll be toasting a beer to an AB's victory on Sun night, and one to Alley Cat, hopefull you three CT, AL and GA sought your differences out.

Sadly my full legal name is still here. Still sitting for all to see in a google search in a disgusting context. Thank you Jeremy for putting your need to lie, fantasize and posture lamely in front of people you don't even know. You disgust me. As it appears you have made NO attempt to right your wrong I will be taking legal action first thing Monday. Fortunately, defamation is still illegal in New Zealand.

I can't believe that moderators in this site care no more than Jeremy does. And I thought this was an adult forum to discuss sports?

Re GA]

Only just seen this thread...wow!

Wondered where CT,Thrush etc went.

Thanks for at last acknowledging your huge mistake.Was a real shame as I thought you and AL were decent blokes.

Maybe,maybe...one day you'll see fit to actually say sorry,we stuffed up.

And maybe enjoy a beer.

Until then,stop stalking:tongue:

As for what's going on in here looks likes it's been quite a harrowing experience, surprised you fell out with GA, even though I don't know him, he seems like an alright bloke.

I'll be toasting a beer to an AB's victory on Sun night, and one to Alley Cat, hopefull you three CT, AL and GA sought your differences out.

Would love to know what story you have heard Von:)