RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Drivers and covid

Just now, eljay said:

Perhaps, best leave him where he is

He's the only one who appears to have used common sense in LEFT Political circles with 'Rule of Law' in Level 4 Lockdown..i.e it was the height of summer and sensible people go out in the sunshine and get their Vitamin D and exercise to be healthy .

Perhaps someone should ask for disclosure of all correspondence in the lead up to New Zealand's ridiculous Quarantine that came about from Misinformation and a 'Petition' to shut down our borders and economy??

1 hour ago, meomy said:

He's the only one who appears to have used common sense in LEFT Political circles with 'Rule of Law' in Level 4 Lockdown..i.e it was the height of summer and sensible people go out in the sunshine and get their Vitamin D and exercise to be healthy .

Perhaps someone should ask for disclosure of all correspondence in the lead up to New Zealand's ridiculous Quarantine that came about from Misinformation and a 'Petition' to shut down our borders and economy??

Yep, Meomy and today the sheep had the shit scared out of them by a Tsunami alert for a random sea rise of 2cm (TV1)! NZ's version of Thunberg  just testing the compliance of the dumb population. Didn't see Queensland scurrying into the hills. Our pathetic population will get what they deserve. Now just remind me of how many (other than the already walking dead) have died from this killer virus!!