RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

TAB NZ - WOW!

6 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Just tried to place a $10 fixed exacta ....you know the one Sweeny  is promoting

Sorry you have exceeded your maximum allowable stake....what a big fat joke

Must be terribly frustrating.  Have you or are you doing any of the following, due to not being able to get on?

Selling tips and or prices.

Writing a book about how to beat the odds.

Getting a job at the TAB or with some other organisation as an odds setter.

I'm in Perth on some family business. I tried to get on the TAB site just to check results but I got a message saying the site was not available over here. Does Aussie not allow betting on the NZ TAB or is this some sorting blocking of the site ??

I was able to get on the Love Racing site to see the recent results.

57 minutes ago, Breeder said:

I'm in Perth on some family business. I tried to get on the TAB site just to check results but I got a message saying the site was not available over here. Does Aussie not allow betting on the NZ TAB or is this some sorting blocking of the site ??

I was able to get on the Love Racing site to see the recent results.

Correct Aussie introduced legislation against betting with offshore agencies in 2017. Nztr/love racing ok as they are not betting sites.  Covered a bit here:

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/96829953/betting-on-nz-tab-is-outlawed-in-australia#:~:text=Punters in Australia are no,bets on the NZ TAB.

A boring Sunday so I had a look at the field for Chantille set for 11.30 p.m; a maiden race.

One of the runners, #10, is out of an O'Reilly mare, and was gelded on 26th February 2008.

I would have expected a 16 year old maiden to feature in a Hamburger Cheval dish in France, not a race at Chantille.

38 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

A boring Sunday so I had a look at the field for Chantille set for 11.30 p.m; a maiden race.

One of the runners, #10, is out of an O'Reilly mare, and was gelded on 26th February 2008.

I would have expected a 16 year old maiden to feature in a Hamburger Cheval dish in France, not a race at Chantille.

Whatever you do do - dont back it. 

18 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

It's only a 4yo gelding but was gelded 13 years ago. Who was the Vet? That's an impressive talent to have! 🙈 🤣

Screenshot_2021-06-20-19-28-49-55.jpg

I'd have backed it just because of the Jockey!

Black Tuxedo haven't been around for 20 years or more though have they?