RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Australian Guineas Results And Updates Thread

After our first race 17 had the winner 4 as their Best bets..and two had the 2nd place getter. I will keep adding update sporadically during the day Ponderosa will give results later...

Memphis3,Wrinkles,Racing Jimmy,Littletramp  10

Stoyd,Beecee,Ohokaman,Floyd Pink, Ivanthegreat,Pottsie, Charlie Bukowski,Insider,Peter RS,Jack,Lynzim,Goodison,Guebelini, 5

Mr Gee,Orphanpete 3

After 2 races ....

Wrinkles 11

Racing Jimmy, Littletramp Charlie Bukowski, Insider,   10

Peter RS 8

Stoyd,Beecee,Ohokaman,Floyd Pink, Ivanthegreat,Pottsie, Charlie Bukowski,Insider,Jack,Lynzim,Goodison,Guebelini, Mikenz,Dogzstar1, bazza54,cubes  5

Orphanpete 4 

Mr Gee ,3

Mr Zim 1

rest of us zero...LOL

After 3 races ....

Insider, 20

Peter Rs 13

Wrinkles,Charlie Bukowski 11

Racing Jimmy, Littletramp Charlie Bukowski,,Lynzim,10

Mikenz 8

Ohokaman,Dogzstar1,6

Stoyd,Beecee,Floyd Pink, Ivanthegreat,Pottsie, ,JackGoodison,Guebelini, bazza54,cubes Kloppite,Tasman Man, Arjay 5

Orphanpete 4 

Mr Gee ,Redrew2000,Houlahans Dream 3

Rest of us a lower than 3 so ..performing averagely LOL.

An amazing effort by Ponderosa8 today, picked all 12 winners including the 140-1 shot in the Australian Guineas so scored the maximum 70 points.

But a sample taken has shown some irregularities so will without a doubt be disqualified which will mean Peter R S will be declared the winner with 39 points with mikenz, Racing Jimmy and Sir Castleton dead-heating with 34 points.

Those people who's both BB's won were: Peter R S, tasman man, Nukkledragga and Sir Castleton.

(bit of a rush job today so if believe your total is different to what I've shown below please let me know and I'll rectify).

NAME CURRENT TOTAL
Ponderosa8 70.0
Peter R S 39.0
mikenz 34.0
Racing Jimmy 34.0
Sir Castleton 34.0
Houlahan's Dream 33.0
lynzim 32.0
tasman man 31.0
Charlie Bukowski 30.0
Ohokaman 30.0
paigezim 29.0
Nukkledragga 28.0
ivanthegreat 28.0
redrew2000 27.0
Dockers 27.0
Nearco 26.0
orphanpete 26.0
Insider 25.0
Trump 25.0
memphis3 24.0
Wrinkles 24.0
mrzim 23.0
hone 23.0
Stoyd 22.0
Cubes 22.0
scooby3051 22.0
bazza54 22.0
Littletramp 22.0
L.J. Shannon 21.0
We're Doomed 20.0
Archer 20.0
dellajaz 20.0
arjay 19.0
Goodison 19.0
Pegasus9 19.0
Beecee 19.0
jayar 18.0
Floyd Pink 16.0
MiDeBo Racing 14.0
jack 14.0
Pottsie 14.0
Majestic 13.0
Cabbage 13.0
Disillusioned 13.0
Red Rum 11.0
Talk1 11.0
richie 11.0
d.burrow 9.0
Camacho 9.0
Gruff 9.0
gubellini 9.0
Kloppite 9.0
slam dunk 9.0
mr_gee 8.0
Dogzstar1 6.0
Zappa 4.0
Jenlove 4.0
Seddon 2.0

1 hour ago, Ponderosa8 said:

An amazing effort by Ponderosa8 today, picked all 12 winners including the 140-1 shot in the Australian Guineas so scored the maximum 70 points.

But a sample taken has shown some irregularities so will without a doubt be disqualified which will mean Peter R S will be declared the winner with 39 points with mikenz, Racing Jimmy and Sir Castleton dead-heating with 34 points.

Those people who's both BB's won were: Peter R S, tasman man, Nukkledragga and Sir Castleton.

(bit of a rush job today so if believe your total is different to what I've shown below please let me know and I'll rectify).

NAME CURRENT TOTAL
Ponderosa8 70.0
Peter R S 39.0
mikenz 34.0
Racing Jimmy 34.0
Sir Castleton 34.0
Houlahan's Dream 33.0
lynzim 32.0
tasman man 31.0
Charlie Bukowski 30.0
Ohokaman 30.0
paigezim 29.0
Nukkledragga 28.0
ivanthegreat 28.0
redrew2000 27.0
Dockers 27.0
Nearco 26.0
orphanpete 26.0
Insider 25.0
Trump 25.0
memphis3 24.0
Wrinkles 24.0
mrzim 23.0
hone 23.0
Stoyd 22.0
Cubes 22.0
scooby3051 22.0
bazza54 22.0
Littletramp 22.0
L.J. Shannon 21.0
We're Doomed 20.0
Archer 20.0
dellajaz 20.0
arjay 19.0
Goodison 19.0
Pegasus9 19.0
Beecee 19.0
jayar 18.0
Floyd Pink 16.0
MiDeBo Racing 14.0
jack 14.0
Pottsie 14.0
Majestic 13.0
Cabbage 13.0
Disillusioned 13.0
Red Rum 11.0
Talk1 11.0
richie 11.0
d.burrow 9.0
Camacho 9.0
Gruff 9.0
gubellini 9.0
Kloppite 9.0
slam dunk 9.0
mr_gee 8.0
Dogzstar1 6.0
Zappa 4.0
Jenlove 4.0
Seddon 2.0

Were the irregularities the fact that he put his entry in after the event finished😁

Thanks Scooby and Ponderosa for running the competition, and everyone else for entering. It’s been a long time between wins, today I got lucky after a hot start when the roughies that no one picked began to win. Sadly was on the road travelling for most of it so was a nice surprise when the results were posted.

cheers, Peter 😀

9 hours ago, Peter R S said:

Thanks Scooby and Ponderosa for running the competition, and everyone else for entering. It’s been a long time between wins, today I got lucky after a hot start when the roughies that no one picked began to win. Sadly was on the road travelling for most of it so was a nice surprise when the results were posted.

cheers, Peter 😀

Thanks Peter good on you for winning and thanks for the appreciation it means alot...some winners dont even say thanks for running these things...it makes me wonder why I do it sometimes.Anyway enough of that for a Sunday we all got bigger issues for the next 7 bloody days again LOL.

I've surprised myself finishing 2nd equal,thanx for the opportunity to play this comp.

Just noticed my other best bet got beaten a long neck,those 10 points for winning instead of the 3 for second would have made a slightly different outcome but that's life,its all fun anyway,more likely than not next time I will resume back to normal operations lol

Congrats to Peter and, as always, appreciation to Ponderosa and Scooby.

It beats me how slow some (most?) folk are to give thanks to folk who are doing you a service (especially if that is voluntary) .

I went to Otaki, Scooby, and picked the longshot 😉 quinela in the Weight For Age race.

'Highlight' of the day, mind, was having to drve back into Wellington wirth a bubbling partner who wouldn't shut up about the fact that little ol' her had put $7 on a horse called Lunar Fox on the spurious grounds that 'the Guineas field didn't look up to much'.

Sometimes, I swear, there just isn't enough vomit in the world...

50 minutes ago, Disillusioned said:

Congrats to Peter and, as always, appreciation to Ponderosa and Scooby.

It beats me how slow some (most?) folk are to give thanks to folk who are doing you a service (especially if that is voluntary) .

I went to Otaki, Scooby, and picked the longshot 😉 quinela in the Weight For Age race.

'Highlight' of the day, mind, was having to drve back into Wellington wirth a bubbling partner who wouldn't shut up about the fact that little ol' her had put $7 on a horse called Lunar Fox on the spurious grounds that 'the Guineas field didn't look up to much'.

Sometimes, I swear, there just isn't enough vomit in the world...

What a great story! Love it! Reminds me of the reverse situation. At the races with my wife and she asked me to put $5ew on horse called “Leather”. She liked the name (you know where this is heading don’t you?). Looking at the tote odds as I approached the betting counter, I saw that it was paying $64. Deciding it had a snowflakes chance in hell, I decided not to put the bet on and keep quiet. By start time, the price blew out further to over $80. “Your on!” I pronounced as the field jumped. Yep, it got up, my wife was squealing like a pig at her new found riches - especially when the dividends were posted! 
There is no justice in life - I didn’t deserve that but luckily I was up a bit on the day and the pain of paying her out wasn’t so bad :( 

On 3/1/2021 at 11:52 AM, scooby3051 said:

You need to choose a horse a single horse to have a bet on in the next week or so and let me know...your choice.

I assume this is a 50 buck bet,can it be a each way or straight out win?

I messaged scooby with the horse I pick for my competition winning bet but I ain't had him acknowledge it as he seems to be gone for the day,so if it loses he can keep the 50 bucks,if it wins then what,I dont want to name the horse at present,once I do then well it's on the record then,it start in 3 hours,truth be known it will finish in 3 and a half lol.

Just to add if the horse won its 225 bucks,if it runs a place 75,if unplaced nothing based on odds at time I picked it.