RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Keneperu

More Bad News for HR Industry

H R N Z has to come down harder on these young desperados with now a J Alford accused of doping. 

It seems now a weekly occurence the sport gets bad press.

Life bans needed if proven guilty. 

Show some balls HRNZ

Some people criticize the RIU, but just imagine where we would be without them trying to stamp out all the crims. I don't know any of these trainers and drivers involved but I imagine some of them can't be all that bright? Surely there should be some sort of intelligence and integrity criteria associated with getting a trainers licence.

The North Canterbury area seems to be most popular area where these young trainers who are drugging horses come from. There is obviously a lot more going on. Question how did RIU cotton onto Alford. Has some one been watching (spying) ready to pounce when the needle comes out. Punting and money seems to be part of the drive. Woodham stated in an interview with O'Connor that he wants to introduce "Code Of Conduct". Sooner the better and leave no stone un turned.

9 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

I suppose it is good the media still notices harness racing; it used to be quite big in Canty.

Martyn must be on hols as Sam has written up the story on Stuff which is presumably The Press.

How dumb is this clown, good on the board suspending him immediately and the Grass for doing  the game a great service

Front page of Press. Interesting to see a list of the "Desperados "who have dragged the industry to rock bottom over past few years ! 

When it comes to doping though the ones caught are the dumb ones. The smart ones get away with it!!! Hopefully their day will come and the sooner it's an even playing field for all the better.

Would be a disaster if we end up like the "blue magic" days and people take their own lives.

Agree, let's get rid. I note the defenders of the numerous others being caught for varying offenses staying quiet on this one. No ... "yeh but his or her life has not been good" or other reasons etc. Probably because it is becoming very apparent it is everywhere.

12 hours ago, Everton said:

Agree, let's get rid. I note the defenders of the numerous others being caught for varying offenses staying quiet on this one. No ... "yeh but his or her life has not been good" or other reasons etc. Probably because it is becoming very apparent it is everywhere.

Long Owner very quiet😙