RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Oh Geez....

Just saw Amazing Dream has been sold to US interests, dam it sux (from a fans point), man I dunno bout you guys but this is startin to really piss me off (apologies Scoobs) there goes one our best mares (hey I don't blame her owner) but geez there has got to be summit we can do to keep our best here, I mean, I mean, she's future breeding stock phffftttt gone, if we keep this up we'll have nuthin to better our breed here 😟 not to mention nuthin to put up a fight with on the racin against the aussies front 😃 gawdsakes, all the guns we had gone burger.....what? we gotta tune in to aus or US racin now (which half the time we can't get, just cos hey're over there don't mean we fans don't wanna know) to see all our ex-Kiwis racin, dunno bout you guys but it aint the same as seein em up close an personal here, blast it all.....that's me rant for the day.....

Cheers Iraklis

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Just saw Amazing Dream has been sold to US interests, dam it sux (from a fans point), man I dunno bout you guys but this is startin to really piss me off (apologies Scoobs) there goes one our best mares (hey I don't blame her owner) but geez there has got to be summit we can do to keep our best here, I mean, I mean, she's future breeding stock phffftttt gone, if we keep this up we'll have nuthin to better our breed here 😟 not to mention nuthin to put up a fight with on the racin against the aussies front 😃 gawdsakes, all the guns we had gone burger.....what? we gotta tune in to aus or US racin now (which half the time we can't get, just cos hey're over there don't mean we fans don't wanna know) to see all our ex-Kiwis racin, dunno bout you guys but it aint the same as seein em up close an personal here, blast it all.....that's me rant for the day.....

Cheers Iraklis

Same old story I man- money talks

Yeh I get that JJ mate, I don't begrudge any owner wantin to make some cash, but does that mean our breedin stocks are to be decimated into the bargin shitsakes our racin stocks are pretty bloody lean as it is....bloody frustratin to say the least, not lovin it at all  😠

Cheers Iraklis

48 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Yeh I get that JJ mate, I don't begrudge any owner wantin to make some cash, but does that mean our breedin stocks are to be decimated into the bargin shitsakes our racin stocks are pretty bloody lean as it is....bloody frustratin to say the least, not lovin it at all  😠

Cheers Iraklis

Easy solution--buy the mare yourself and join those who INVEST in the sport with more than words.

3 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Easy solution--buy the mare yourself and join those who INVEST in the sport with more than words.

Agreed !

The owner of AD is one of biggest investors in NZ racing.....she is an Aussie.....and she buys to race !

Yes , she has owned some super horses , has had less duds than most big spenders but her investment into NZ Harness has been huge.

Good luck to her I say and she will again be helping breeders ,breakers and trainers with her spending this week in Christchurch.

Check her out !

See now chevy, that's just the dopey shit I'd expect from you! you have no idea how invested I am in the sport whatsoever and for that matter neither do you tasman! at no stage did I bag mrs Feiss for cashin up! not at all....however, if either of you had a brain you would have read what I wrote an got it, right? what do assumptions do? 

Cheers Iraklis