RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
captain pea cock

Last at Winton 21/2

What a joke!!   The starter who was the assistant starter and the driver of the mobile who im guessing they dragged out of the bar  were taking the piss.

what a disgrace. But don't worry punters, the stipes report they spoke to the starter!       SOOOO!  

Thats as good as we get?   In the meantime , get over it punters and move on.

I thought it was a crime to rob people of their money.. 

Well after 35yrs of punting, you ain't getting me again.  

You can play your games without my money!!

12 hours ago, mikenz said:

Hey mr cock,if I was a betting man and unfortunately I have been in the past you will be lining up waiting for the lovely lady at the tote window waiting to take your hard earned

Where do you go Mikey? Back in the day the operators were nice folk not now...so you get shit service and then get rorted ? Why would you go back...if it was just the Horses without the thieves on their backs i may get back in the line...but thats just my opinion, im sure theyre pure as the driven snow

On 2/21/2021 at 11:06 PM, captain pea cock said:

What a joke!!   The starter who was the assistant starter and the driver of the mobile who im guessing they dragged out of the bar  were taking the piss.

what a disgrace. But don't worry punters, the stipes report they spoke to the starter!       SOOOO!  

Thats as good as we get?   In the meantime , get over it punters and move on.

Hey Captain, i cant say ive seen a start that bad from the mobile, and having a Williamson winning when the other was front line on the fav makes some feel a little miffed, just how fast is the mobile suppose to lead in a group of hacks? Ugly and doesnt promote longevity

5 hours ago, Gruff said:

Where do you go Mikey? Back in the day the operators were nice folk not now...so you get shit service and then get rorted ? Why would you go back...if it was just the Horses without the thieves on their backs i may get back in the line...but thats just my opinion, im sure theyre pure as the driven snow

Come to think of it i cant remember when i last lined up at a tote window,what i was meaning with my comment though that as a punter one says never again but usually next week back on the horse again.

Spose with tv and video online we can now spot every error made,but on reflection it does open up the question how many times the paying customer,the punter does get the wool pulled over his eyes,if a shop short changes you do stay shopping at that shop

On 2/21/2021 at 11:06 PM, captain pea cock said:

Your not alone Captain, had a very interesting conversation recently with a participant who also refuses to bet anywhere south of Forbury. This guy is no fool and simply backs up what i and others have been saying for quite some time. Mind you as they say "its only a rort if your not involved"

On 2/24/2021 at 9:22 AM, JJ Flash said:

Your not alone Captain, had a very interesting conversation recently with a participant who also refuses to bet anywhere south of Forbury. This guy is no fool and simply backs up what i and others have been saying for quite some time. Mind you as they say "its only a rort if your not involved"

Mmmm ... but having a bet is being involved, and it's a bloody rort

1 hour ago, Everton said:

Mmmm ... but having a bet is being involved, and it's a bloody rort

Yep especially if your on the wrong one😔

Plenty of money to be made elsewhere including Ashvegas on Saturday. Bit of a murmur around for Terry C's horse in race 2. that will do for starters

On 2/25/2021 at 3:45 PM, JJ Flash said:

Yep especially if your on the wrong one😔

Plenty of money to be made elsewhere including Ashvegas on Saturday. Bit of a murmur around for Terry C's horse in race 2. that will do for starters

50 m after the start  you had a feeling it was one of those Murmurs designed to put one off the scent 😆 Tough game, the real Murmurs would see the Race pan out entirely differently 🙄

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

50 m after the start  you had a feeling it was one of those Murmurs designed to put one off the scent 😆 Tough game, the real Murmurs would see the Race pan out entirely differently 🙄

No gate speed  early but the guy in front was keen to give up lead as well.  Pretty well over from then on in as Williamson will always look for front no matter what he's driving if there is no pace on