RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Everton

Why bother Whale

On 2/22/2021 at 6:46 AM, JJ Flash said:

Box Seat tipsters no better. Just ignore them all and back your own judgement is my suggestion 

Just follow Brittany's picks on "In The Gig" . Way better  and often gets value bets.

Or just back No Apachemee (300k & 33 wins) at Hobart this Sunday.

Photo is of No Apachemee's little half brother.

20201212_161710.jpg

I spent 25 minutes studying a Race one Day down south ..... i soon realised from Whales Tips he never had the time to find 10 Winners .... study two races on a card and then hope the participants havnt got their own agenda 😆 i tried to get involved in this sport when James Stormont was a Sex object in the Pukekohe area.... the Girls there  were going through my bag when i walked in my bedroom 🤣 very awkward but alls well that ends well 

14 hours ago, Everton said:

The thing is the majority of day to day punters are not interested in odds on favorites, to attract viewers create some interest by throwing out a decent piece of bait occasionally. 

You will find what your looking for with  grass track racing Everton- hardly anyone can follow the form and prices are attractive as a result

4 hours ago, Everton said:

Must have really studied this one as best bet today Manhattan paying a whopping $1.45 .. I would never been able to find that. Seriously though what does that sort of information/selection provide the average punter ?

got No where

On 2/25/2021 at 10:51 PM, 2Piper said:

Just follow Brittany's picks on "In The Gig" . Way better  and often gets value bets.

20201212_161710.jpg

How cute, hope he show the same ability as his half brother, but as a wise man told me once, Bing Crosby's brother couldn't sing a note, hopefully this fella flys the flag for the family to.

On 2/25/2021 at 10:51 PM, 2Piper said:

20201212_161710.jpg

Brittany got the NSW Derby winner right.

On 3/5/2021 at 8:45 AM, Shad said:

How cute, hope he show the same ability as his half brother, but as a wise man told me once, Bing Crosby's brother couldn't sing a note, hopefully this fella flys the flag for the family to.

He full brother has just got shoes on and been in the cart about two weeks.

On 3/5/2021 at 9:27 AM, eljay said:

Could Bing?

Ha ha. Yes, he could. The master crooner.

Btw, I was told it was Dame Nellie Melba's sister who could not sing a note.

Tonight each way Samhara at 2.8 and 1.3 ... no thanks. Best Bet Ragazzo Mach at 1.9 and 1.1, what average punter be prepared to risk 20 bucks to win 39 ? .. His best value bet for sometime Stag Party at 4.9 and 1.8. Has there even been a 10-1 shot thrown out to create a bit of interest ?

On 2/21/2021 at 12:30 PM, Everton said:

Once again the Whale goes outside the square at Winton...NOT.. Captain Finns 2.1, R K Finn 3.1, and Pay Me Speedy 2.0. Same old boring picks that the whole country are picking anyway.

Thought I would see if anything has changed .. Value Bet Moody River favourite at 3.7, other 2 Sioux Princess at 1.8 and American Sniper at 2.1. Good luck to those that have backed. But really the average punter wouldn't even bother .. there is absolutely no interest in something we can all see.