RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
henry30

Race 2 Ellerslie

So Danielle Johnson forces her way through by pushing Mr Fox out of the way and costing him any chance and goes on to win. George and whoever in the commentary almost treating it as a joke !! Calls it competitive because she's the leading jockey! The word i would use is interference! ...and NO I didn't have a bet in the race so not sour grapes over a losing bet!

I did have money on it but agree entirely.

In fact it was probably more blatant than Bowman's a few months back apart from the lack of a horse falling etc

She did it twice yesterday without a mention as well and you may recall her flippant remarks about who she can push out of her way last Saturday at Te Rapa.

Surely setting a bad example to the apprentices.

😆 

1 hour ago, ivanthegreat said:

I did have money on it but agree entirely.

In fact it was probably more blatant than Bowman's a few months back apart from the lack of a horse falling etc

She did it twice yesterday without a mention as well and you may recall her flippant remarks about who she can push out of her way last Saturday at Te Rapa.

Surely setting a bad example to the apprentices.

😆 

more blatant than bowman,go to specsavers mate