RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Breeder

Anyone looking for a new stallion ?

On 2/25/2021 at 8:45 AM, Breeder said:

Sold for A$11,000.

Someones dropped a bit of coin on him from the Arc sale a few years back . Never got up to his trip in OZ sadly and form book blotted a bit with a failed test in France in a Grp 1 . Good news  he's found a home as he was pretty handy once .

That's interesting Red Rum. Bought in 2015 for Euro 570,000. That is a while ago and even though he raced in Australia it makes you wonder if he had some issues --fertility?  I hope I'm wrong and the Sun Stud guys just thought he would be a hard sell in the Australian market, where they are all into fast maturing ,sprinters/miler types.

On 2/20/2021 at 10:12 AM, Breeder said:

Quite a good looking prospect in the Inglis Online sale (for the end of Feb.).  Spiritjim.  Unreserved and being sold by Sun Stud (as agent).

https://inglisdigital.com/lot/30000102.262.htm

Count Octave by Frankel in this month's Inglis , got injured when Andrew Balding brought him out for Cup then went Chris Waller I think but he couldn't get him right . Got great staying form in Europe and dam has produced Treasure Beach a Group 1 winner plus a few others.

Will be interesting to watch Red Rum. Other than the Frankel factor the Aussies probably would not be that interested, given the staying pedigree and race performance. Also I note that Aquis have not got it unreserved like Spiritjim was. They may end up keeping him to stand themselves.