RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Archer

Avondale Cup

Avondale Cup 2400m at Ellerslie 😦

Great time of year Early /mid December central districts horses with a great strike rate, packed house .... now .... i will pass , security ridiculous and tote staff no personality...Platinum invader 🙄

The King always had an aura around Avondale at this Time, im sure the venue change would be detrimental to many involved particularly around the change to 2400, but hey i always live in the past...for good reason 😐

27 minutes ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Platinum Invader. Fiscal Fantasy. Am neither member nor owner but hoping to sneak a peek at the action from down by the 2400 start if that carpark gate is open. 

Guineas - I have no idea. 

Il affare looks lay down misere Houly. Te Rapa bias pays divys 

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

Avondale Cup 2400m at Ellerslie 😦

Great time of year Early /mid December central districts horses with a great strike rate, packed house .... now .... i will pass , security ridiculous and tote staff no personality...Platinum invader 🙄

Yeah you couldn't get much better, than the Counties Cup, Avondale Cup and Guineas, then boxing day Derby, followed by Auckland Cup on NY day. worked for ages ...  👍

On 2/16/2021 at 10:28 AM, Trump said:

If Montre Moi starts in the Derby, I think that’s my pick at the moment - as long as M McNab is not the rider. Looking at his rides on this horse and his efforts on Tokorangi show me that he’s not a “patient” jockey. JMHO. But if you look at his losing rides on those two, the horses don’t seem to settle for him and he panics a bit when towards the rear of the field. A change of Jockey has seen both horses perform well. Jockeys make a huge difference- especially in staying races. They all make mistakes. Cheval DeTroy and Buzz Lightyear come to mind. 
Sam Collett’s ride in the Welly Cup was a classic example of putting a horse in a great spot and waiting, waiting, waiting...... Beautiful to watch.

On 2/16/2021 at 7:14 PM, Houlahan's Dream said:

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

Yeah you couldn't get much better, than the Counties Cup, Avondale Cup and Guineas, then boxing day Derby, followed by Auckland Cup on NY day. worked for ages ...  👍

In fact, it worked SO well, they had to change it! Railway, Akl Cup New Years, Air NZ stakes in March, then the Easter. Etc. 

But I am sure the corporate racedays in March make money for them, so fair play. It's a shame the racing is almost an afterthought.....

1 minute ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

I believe it is not open to Joe punter.....? So hence, sneaking a peak but not going in the main gate, if you get my drift. Sounds a bit desperate I know...;)

Hmmm what, you think they gonna shut us out   ??????????????? 

I'm sure the rule is, as long as 100 people ain't in each others faces, then it should be sweet ?   🤔

Just now, Archer said:

Hmmm what, you think they gonna shut us out   ??????????????? 

I'm sure the rule is, as long as 100 people ain't in each others faces, then it should be sweet ?   🤔

Jeez, I hope you are right.

My understanding (Guerin?) was that they had segregated members/owners into groups of less than 100. And they were not going to allow anyone else. 

I have been wrong before though and this may be one of those cases.......

They gonna allow those f scum fking member bastards from the ARC entry,  but not the Joe P.

Thanks houla for that info and not .....   🤬

Some mf pollys are going their ars holes rebored next week for that.  :) 

51 minutes ago, Archer said:

They gonna allow those f scum fking member bastards from the ARC entry,  but not the Joe P.

Thanks houla for that info and not .....   🤬

Some mf pollys are going their ars holes rebored next week for that.  :) 

Friday arvo drinks go down well 😆

@Archer

The Politicians are listening to & following the "Scientists".

Who on earth plucked a figure of 100 or groups of 100 is unknown but they sure need to be held to account.

It's as daft as telling people they  can't go to the beach or go swimming.

Of course those calling the shots all must comply with the laws of the land and we know they haven't.

The phrase those calling the shots is, "You must stay at  home", alas we all know in legal fields the word is "may" and "must" is not the terminology at all in legislation.

Remember it was raised in the Andrew Borrowdale Judicial Review we were all lead to believe & ordered by Miss Arden, Bloomfield, Baker, Wilson, Verral, Wiles, Hendy,  etc we "must stay at home" regardless of whether we have symptoms or not.

Maybe the law students can do a Research Paper to compare how many times they used each phrase and how many times they knowingly & intentionally left off "if you have symptoms or are feeling unwell".

They all also need to be held to account for their failures as public servants to address the elephant in the room of Imitation tobacco/ Smoking Cessation products which are causing countless deaths world wide.

Alas that may be a little close to the bone for those public health servants who have been with they're snout in the trough arnd 30 years who have wrecked our functioning circular economy & healthcare / hospitals as they appear to have failed to factor into account what would replace taxes collected from Tobacco when  they went downhill as pple gave up.

Bear in mind the fact those products were exported & sold via Alibaba , Jack Ma etc.

Professor Susan Michie & her husband Roberry West, SAGE, UK are ultimately responsible for the current state we all find ourselves in as it's her who is "In control" of the Behaviour psychology"  aspect and they are both backing up their own at times  very failed practises & papers...dating back over 30yrs - check out her CV...

There's no known "Exit Plan" in place & Arden is sufficiently arrogant to not care of "consequences".

The current lot of Politicians & there advisors world wide lack "Critical Thinking & common sense".

They all need to be held to account as they have ruined the world's economy by failing with basic 101 best practises.

Does anyone have access to or a copy of the now Little Red Cabinet manual??

or earlier editions?

There's bound to be Laws that are not frequently used or mentioned all Scientists & Politicians are required under Law to comply with.