RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MrBigStuff

Get ready for more attacks from the Greens!

2 years ago that post ,  the dogs on tonight  although Big Time this and that why anyone would bother beats me . Government just dumped a ton of our hard earned down racings throat so doubt plug being pulled in our lifetimes .

My First exposure to Greyhound Racing was mid to late 70s Kumue as a Primary school student, no tote just people with theirPets racing at an awesome Picnic style gathering, i watched a Man walk his dog in his arms crying in front of the stand after it fell at the last in a Hurdle.......i now see Video of Dogs in Cages from overseas released and beaten to death with Clubs before being eaten ... Greens should go before Greyhound racing 

I would like them to concentrate on getting rid of a few breeds of dogs in this country that have no life whatsoever.....

The angry mastiff that can attack anything that moves......the breed that trys to bury an infant in a garden.......

Leave the well cared for and loved Greyhounds alone Chloe and your in breed mates.

4 hours ago, Red Rum said:

2 years ago that post ,  the dogs on tonight  although Big Time this and that why anyone would bother beats me . Government just dumped a ton of our hard earned down racings throat so doubt plug being pulled in our lifetimes .

My apologies, did not see the date

17 hours ago, Red Rum said:

@Red Rum Chloe Swarbrick updated her comments on Greyhounds in the last 24 hours.

Her comments show a) She thinks we live in Aotearoa, we live in New Zealand under NZ Legislation

B )She & the Greens show there general ignorance of Society and what those who are in the industry contribute to society for the Betterment of all.

If she had an ounce of intelligence she would look at the bigger picture.

Does she not realise the linkages to Duke Of Edinburgh who gifted The Silver Collar and has a long history with the industry?

Good grief some of these Politicians and there Advisors don't have a damn clue about our Circular Economy, do they?

Besides, any politician who thinks it's acceptable to push for some of the warped policies they do should be mindful of the harm exposure of her Whacky Backy & Vapes etc has on children and Animals, including Greyhounds...Dopey political ideas she & her Greens -Labour have

28 minutes ago, meomy said:

@Red Rum Chloe Swarbrick updated her comments on Greyhounds in the last 24 hours.

Her comments show a) She thinks we live in Aotearoa, we live in New Zealand under NZ Legislation

B )She & the Greens show there general ignorance of Society and what those who are in the industry contribute to society for the Betterment of all.

If she had an ounce of intelligence she would look at the bigger picture.

Does she not realise the linkages to Duke Of Edinburgh who gifted The Silver Collar and has a long history with the industry?

Good grief some of these Politicians and there Advisors don't have a damn clue about our Circular Economy, do they?

Besides, any politician who thinks it's acceptable to push for some of the warped policies they do should be mindful of the harm exposure of her Whacky Backy & Vapes etc has on children and Animals, including Greyhounds...Dopey political ideas she & her Greens -Labour have

Didn't see update , will have to go  and find  it , apologies to Mr Big Stuff missing the latest post. 

As for Dish Lickers , this Big Time all over show , I cannot see it as a punting attraction  myself and I've spent many many nights at the dogs . Scurlogue Champ and Ballyregan Bob  on the London tracks in 80s , great nights drew thousands, The Champ was like that dog here a few years ago,  sat rear then flew .  It's a mere glimmer of it's past though as a spectacle. .