RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
STRAIGHT STRIKE

Tainui, Where is the $250,000,000 now ?

This one: "Even if 10% of their ancestors were British, they all have 50 Pakeha anxestors".

Are you retarded? Everyone knows the last fullblooded Maori died in the 20th century.

funny quarter, whemn you say it, it is factual..

when someone else says it.. it is misguided facts.

i know you don't give a toss about what i say and think,,so....

not since the days of craig kennett have i heard discrimination like yours ...half truths and bull****.. most on here agree in part with what maori are doing but...common sense must pervail,i guess with some maori that won't happen in our life time.. maybe a centry or two's time... quite sad really... a different approch, all this may had finnished and maori may even had ,had the land back....instead.we laugh at you and your mates... and wonder what would/could have been.

In post #73 you say you have no interest in debating with someone who can't use proper punctuation and spelling. Rich, coming from someone who posted the above. What's a centry? Heard of capitals? 'finnished'? 'approch'? 'whemn'?...you're an imbecile. Go away.

Guest Quarter horse

you only go by what you claim is law....

nothing you say is really law as such...

You are nothing more than a dole-bludging retard who needs to learn some basic skills.

The common law case precedents that I have supplied are law. That is one way the law is made you ignorant hillbilly. The other way is through parliament, i.e., legislation.

So don't come on here and spout off that a judicial precedent is not really law!

Anyway, I can't believe I'm engaging you in conversation and will desist immediately. If any of my friends down at the yacht club saw me talking to someone of your lowly social class then I'd have my membership anulled.

Guest Quarter horse
Are you retarded? Everyone knows the last fullblooded Maori died in the 20th century.

I was referring to your claim that all Maori have 50 european ancestors (or anxestors as you put it).

Can you please provide evidence of that David.

And what's with this old chestnut about fullblooded Maori got to do with it? Most Maori women had no choice as to who they bore children to as they were repeatedly pack-raped by the white man!

I personally don't care if the Treaty claimants have blond hair and blue eyes; if they identify with Maori then that's good enough for me.

i'm very touched by your comments quackerhorse..

i have the same trouble with the vice admirale down at the rowing club here in goreeeeeee..

but really.. you have been trying to enpress on us here at racecafe what is law and what is not....

going by your post below...

your talking nothing but bull ****in **** trying to bully us into submission and addmitting that you are right... na bro.. that is not going to happen...remember i'm a lowly social class person...so i don't know any better.... hahahahah.you know if you keep playing with it.. you'll go blind.....

to moderators and good people of racecafe..

i know i dribble and stir... ..sometimes i clearly enjoy doing so...if you want me to stop . just say so and i will.

as pointed out by quackerhorse,i'm a lowly social class person....and no doubt others that oppose his views etc are also in that league..real nice....quacker...what you said went on in south africa, for years .... you and people like yourself have acheived class discrimination.not only for people like me,but for maori,pacific islanders, south africans, iranians, etc,etc,that in itself is a disgrace..

you have asked and commented several times about some on here not putting their name to paper.. what is yours quacker... have you no balls?

no i'm not upset.. i'm still picking myself up off the ground laughing at you...trying to defend your arguement...my how things will come to those that wait...

anyway.. good people of racecafe....

i will not bore you with this subject anymore.. with my input... i'll let quackerhorse do that for me with his dribble.. and to you people,i say sorry.

hahaha,what a quacker,quackerhorse.....with no name.....

i'm very touched by your comments quackerhorse..

i have the same trouble with the vice admirale down at the rowing club here in goreeeeeee..

but really.. you have been trying to enpress on us here at racecafe what is law and what is not....

going by your post below...

your talking nothing but bull ****in **** trying to bully us into submission and addmitting that you are right... na bro.. that is not going to happen...remember i'm a lowly social class person...so i don't know any better.... hahahahah.you know if you keep playing with it.. you'll go blind.....

That is exactly what HorsesRear wants....he is fishing for a bite....

He most definitely isn't a supporter of Maori, and is purely using that as a wind up to you.

He is the most amusing person that has ever posted on Race Cafe....he is hardly ever right but he is never wrong.

So don't fall for his bait....just read his knowledgeable posts...and patiently wait til he contradicts himself and then goes crawling off under a rock for a while to think of another alias to sign up as in the future.

PS The only thing that would ever happen to him near a Yacht club is to get "Annul" from a "Member"

i never take offence...

just pointing out.. that his/her comments that were directed at me, also, ear marks 95% of nz ders..not saying that your all low class etc..far from it..quarter would take offence as have some when i say it is a black white issue...but if they say it is a black white issue that is perfectly exceptable by all.. you go figure.. one rule for one none for others...and people like him/her call me a racist....quarter has a lot to learn about people.. history shows... people of low class like myself rise up against people that think they are lord and master...

feel it is a rub of dirt in everyones face.. even the people of tainui that quarter suggests he /she is protecting with his/her legal knowledge...yeah right..he/her is a scumbag activist, with ideas and views no difference to mine..mores the pitty he/her doesn't put his/her emergy to better use than trying to call a spade a spade..

but thanks anyway...goodlobster..

i always think i'm right,but am always open to new ideas and views and try and admitt i am wrong ..when wrong...

Guest Mack 10

very sad individual teletubby. You seem to spend all your time on here making illiterate ravings that make you sound like some kind of hillbilly 'my sister was best lay of my life' redneck.

Nice one about the comment about your lower class rising up theory.... I think they did that in Germany in the 30's, turned out really well by all accounts.

You're a muppet.

point taken mack 10.. thank you for your input...being an expert on mupperts,hillbillies and lower class...not to metion screwing your sister...thank you ... nice man that you are..

Guest Quarter horse

you have asked and commented several times about some on here not putting their name to paper..

Please provide JUST ONE post of mine where I have made that request.

Disclaimer: This post should not reflect my desire to engage the lower class in conversation. Rather, it is the desire to protect my good name from foul slander and gossip.

Guest Quarter horse
... people of low class like myself rise up against people that think they are lord and master...

You're talking about Marxism here.

The lower classes rising up and overthrowing the sovereignty; who then organise themselves to form a governing body where the power is distributed evenly, i.e., the 'classless society'.

Please name JUST ONE society where Marxism has been EFFECTIVE (note the key word, 'EFFECTIVE').

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: This post should not reflect my desire to engage the lower class in conversation. Rather, it is the desire to prevent this lower class citizen from engaging in untruths and misinformation.

Most Maori women had no choice as to who they bore children to as they were repeatedly pack-raped by the white man!

What a moron.

If that wasn't so ridiculous, it might be offensive :D

Guest Quarter horse

It appears that this thread has reached a conclusion.

In the face of mounting factual evidence, the bigots have headed for the hills. There they will be talking amongst themselves, trying to convince one another that the 'white man' really has committed no wrong, and that Maori are to blame for everything bad that happens in NZ.

It must be quite depressing to reach a certain age in life and realise just how little one knows.

The answer is simple: start reading books.;)

It appears that this thread has reached a conclusion.

In the face of mounting factual evidence, the bigots have headed for the hills. There they will be talking amongst themselves, trying to convince one another that the 'white man' really has committed no wrong, and that Maori are to blame for everything bad that happens in NZ.

It must be quite depressing to reach a certain age in life and realise just how little one knows.

The answer is simple: start reading books.]

Don't flatter yourself, idiot. Getting back to your previous statement that I quoted you on - where were all their brave warriors when these women were allegedly being violated? Hiding like cowards? If it had actually happened there would rightfully have been bloodshed, but there wasn't. Because it never happened, mate. Even if it had , the bros in the Mob and BP in more recent times have got revenge 'Utu' for their 'once were' warrior ancestors. Let's make a movie about it! :)

The answer is simple: start sticking to facts ;)

Guest Quarter horse

..not that it will make much difference to you and your fellow bigots, as any facts that embarrass you and prove you wrong are instantly dismissed.

http://www.waikato.ac.nz/law/research/waikato_law_review/volume_2_1994/7

In posting that article, I understand that the intellect required to comprehend the content is above what most of you possess.

But I look forward to reading the various hashed interpretations of said material that will no doubt occur.:D

..not that it will make much difference to you and your fellow bigots, as any facts that embarrass you and prove you wrong are instantly dismissed.

http://www.waikato.ac.nz/law/research/waikato_law_review/volume_2_1994/7

In posting that article, I understand that the intellect required to comprehend the content is above what most of you possess.

But I look forward to reading the various hashed interpretations of said material that will no doubt occur.:D

Interesting thesis. Skimmed over it, in which section is pack brutality specifically mentioned?

It's a bit slanted though - the European cultural values mentioned were standard for the Victorian era, but definitely not universal - you will find many white people from those times who broke the stereotypes painted in this article, much as you do today. Racial sterotyping is a dangerous thing.

No doubt, in Maori culture, women held a respected place. That's good.

Guest Quarter horse
By the way, how's that young Sundon shaping up? ]

Thanks for asking about the Sundon David; he