RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Nostalgic Race Videos Here !

Your Welcome Peter... these videos are just a small collection I've had on VHS tape for years. Now in the "Digital World" I decided to upload some of the memories for racing fans. I wish NZ Racing or TAB TracksideTV could reach into there Video Vault and upload the classics to YouTube just as I have. They must have thousands of quality races from the 1970's & 80's worth uploading to YouTube for our viewing pleasure. Who can we see about this to make the dream a reality? :confused:
To Leggy...Sorry only have the one Show Gate race.

To Spikecity...Sorry no ll-Tempo

To Todamax101...I dubbed the small collection I have onto DVD a few years back with a VHS/DVD recorder.

I'm sure TAB TracksideTV must have a video vault full of these great horses of the past...surely they could make them available via a video web-site like YouTube? How? & Who?... do we approach to make them available to NZ racing fans? :confused: Hell?...give them to me I'll do it! :)

As Dean Martin would say..."Memories Are Made Of This" B)

a beauty.Had a starter in it this year.

Be lucky to afford a guinea pig nowdays.

The way we are going over here There could be a market for guinea pig racing. feed bill would be a lot cheaper. I see Cant. harness breeder Bryan West is the latest to pack his bags and ponies and leave for Aust.

I'm sure TAB TracksideTV must have a video vault full of these great horses of the past...surely they could make them available via a video web-site like YouTube? How? & Who?... do we approach to make them available to NZ racing fans? :confused: Hell?...give them to me I'll do it! :)

Perhaps it is TVNZ who has them, being pre trackside days? As they don't do any racing nowadays, even in newscasts, they should release them before they are lost forever.

:flower:
Baz !

He had not long before finished 4th in the Melb Cup,come back to NZ and was virtually ignored and paid more than $20 to win this day, got in excess of $2 1/2 k which was a fair bit of coin back then.

SECURED DEPOSIT (NZ) 1985 Auckland Cup was a beauty.Had a starter in it this year.
Be lucky to afford a guinea pig nowdays.
Memphis it was a great race alright... in NZ Record Time! Did you see how young Noel Harris and Des"The Silver Fox" Coppins looked? :D Both guys still outstanding in their field considering they have been in the game such a long time!

Classic Keith Haub...."What a run Sea Swift , there's your Cup Winner....."

Brilliant stuff Baz.

Have enquired as to old TVNZ footage and they want an exorbitant amount of money for the minutest footage.

They are real ar$eholes when it comes to this sort of thing.