RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Nostalgic Race Videos Here !

RACE FANS!..I'm going to post video links here "overtime" featuring some of our nostalgic races, racehorses and personality's that I have uploaded via YouTube. This has taken me a bloody long time and a lot of bandwidth to record, edit and upload so you better view them and you better enjoy them! :D HAPPY VIEWING!

:wub: 

:wub:

Thanks David...your welcome and I'm glad you and so many others are enjoying them. :) It would be great if others who had Videos or DVD's of past classic races laying around could also upload them to YouTube for everyone's viewing pleasure! I remember Revel Somerville used to film Nothern race meetings for many years before Trackside TV. I sure would like to view some from his collection of racing years gone by.

Of Note: When viewing these videos on YouTube changing your video playback settings... (240p) = Good Quality (360p) = Better Quality (480p) = Best Quality... can improve picture quality as many of these are from old VHS tapes.