RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Nostalgic Race Videos Here !

:wub:

:wub:

Had to laugh at phils comment to mike Dillon "your a threesome man" classic viewing,I had doubled up after cleaning up on Darias fun in queen Elizabeth but chris Johnson was at his lethal best unfortunately

8 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Grand National (1948)

Well done on locating that one Baz.

What a fantastic effort by the rider of Arabian Night riding without irons for the majority of the race to finish second, a certainty beat I would suggest by the great Brookby Song. 

On 5/18/2011 at 9:02 AM, fymrc said:

I realise this is a thoroughbred site Baz, however apart from the epic cox plate of B and w.star, the greatest race I have seen is A pacer called NO RESPONSE I think it was the NZ cup. mid to late 70's

I finally found something close fymc?

There were some great horses when i was growing up we used to sneak out at night just to go to the trots to see them.... Racing was good back then, its so changed now though.Look at a horse like Grey Way could never happen today, the system does not allow it.Its sad.

I have posted all the requested trotting races on the trot forum on the site. I will re-post the Lord Module and No Response races there again today.

What day's they were............. In the case of both horses I had what would have been considered huge bets for their day.

$300 win on Lord Module and $500 double on No Response and Sapling in the 2nd leg ( which ran 2nd I think, no concession in those days,)

Cheers.

Evening! Does anyone on here have access to the 1988 Wellington Cup won by Daria’s Fun? We have lost this one race recording and we’d love to see it again. Records don’t or can’t find a copy of it, thanks so much in advance.

regards

shannon 

11 hours ago, Idaho99 said:

Evening! Does anyone on here have access to the 1988 Wellington Cup won by Daria’s Fun? We have lost this one race recording and we’d love to see it again. Records don’t or can’t find a copy of it, thanks so much in advance.

regards

shannon