RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tasman man

How to watch Karaka sales live !!!

There seems to be some confusion re the coverage of sales this week......

The setup was slightly different on day 1......Sunday eg on a Sky channel.

But now and rest of sales this week....

Freeview Channel 200 , or Internet on NZB site......nzb.co.nz or on NZB Facebook .

Also I see it is on the Gavelhouse Plus site.

Social media / Facebook is not everyones cup of tea but there is now a heap of great  Racing stuff on Facebook pages.

Kinda leaves the good old days behind IMO !

Get with the program !

Pray tell, how does one find Channel 200?  Spent 2hrs today via Sky, via Freeview but guess its simply unavailable  to us 'rural' folk :( Rural Wifi also very limited strength.  Shame as coverage was great day one, on Pop Up Channel 263...

2 hours ago, Horseowna said:

I'm guessing Channel 200 is the low cost option ..... shame when NZB should be showcasing  to the widest possible  audience of prospective  new owners 🙄

Freeview a pretty big audience I'd have thought.

I think they have done a great job getting it on there, it wasn't so long ago everyone (myself included) was screaming for trackside to be back on Trackside so to get the sales on there is fantastic!

3 hours ago, Patiti said:

Why was this only available for day 1

Yes strange to go to the effort of getting the channel up and running and telling people, and then only doing it for one day.

Many don't have freeview, only sky, so have to resort to watching on the computer.