RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jimbob

Start putting some dogs out, too many non chasers

What the hell are the stipes doing these days, I've never seen so many cheating dogs running around 

Also looks like most of  the dogs are poorly broken in as well

Jump like a goat, spend half the race looking for open spaces and run wide on the bends

Just like this forums attendance Jimbob, everyone is giving up on greyhound racing, including the stipes. I feel for the true enthusiasts who try hard but are on a hiding to nothing because everything is swept under the carpet and those few that have a grip on everything including the purse strings have created monopolies, there is no such thing as a level playing field. I don't bet at all at Wanganui or Palmy anymore, it's a lottery and those involved that have any influence know it. Even the race previews and commentaries are so boring, very very vanilla. Suits those in the know, but does absolutely nothing to attract new people to the sport .. what chance do they have ?? .. 

On 1/28/2021 at 2:16 AM, Everton said:

Yeah exactly

No  punter is making money out of betting on dogs long term, if they say they are then then are lying. the only exception  are trainers and punters with inside knowledge, an affiliation with a trainer. But what is the difference with this and insider trading on the share market. so at the end of the day  it is a fishy sport

On 1/28/2021 at 2:16 AM, Everton said:

Just like this forums attendance Jimbob, everyone is giving up on greyhound racing, including the stipes. I feel for the true enthusiasts who try hard but are on a hiding to nothing because everything is swept under the carpet and those few that have a grip on everything including the purse strings have created monopolies, there is no such thing as a level playing field. I don't bet at all at Wanganui or Palmy anymore, it's a lottery and those involved that have any influence know it. Even the race previews and commentaries are so boring, very very vanilla. Suits those in the know, but does absolutely nothing to attract new people to the sport .. what chance do they have ?? ..