RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Aussie winners

1 hour ago, Spikecity said:

I see both Turn It Up and One Change won last night at Albion Park.

The stakes not that flash but the surprizing thing to me is that TurnIT is listed as being owned by Vicki Rass

all.JPG

all1.JPG

If you look back into the pedigree of the horse I have for sale you will find that all those winning horses have decended from Karano which was breed by Mrs F I Rassmussen & E J Robinson. I would gather that there could be some family connection to Vicki & Natalie.  I see M Purdon was part owner of Turn It Up when he was here.

10 hours ago, 2Piper said:

If you look back into the pedigree of the horse I have for sale you will find that all those winning horses have decended from Karano which was breed by Mrs F I Rassmussen & E J Robinson. I would gather that there could be some family connection to Vicki & Natalie.  I see M Purdon was part owner of Turn It Up when he was here.

The horse was owned by Mr & Mrs Gibbs, L. Pilcher and M. Purdon when it was branded. Perhaps Vicki Rasmussen bought it, or a share in it? Unfortunately, the Harness Australia database does not include the horses owners.

1 hour ago, Thejanitor said:

The horse was owned by Mr & Mrs Gibbs, L. Pilcher and M. Purdon when it was branded. Perhaps Vicki Rasmussen bought it, or a share in it? Unfortunately, the Harness Australia database does not include the horses owners.

Yes and same owners when winning Auckland Cup

Captre.JPG