RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dockers

Chris Johnson

I've been just watching his rides all day so not talking out of my pocket. Can someone comment or have a look at his ride on Rainman in the race just run. He never once went for it the whole lengths of the straight and cantered over the line. Looked bad to me IMHO  

The pony pulled its head off for the first 450 metres and hung badly for the rest of the trip, Chris gave it 3 wacks on the turn and 2 more at the 300, the horse just didn't want to be there today and simply didn't put in, which happens every now and then

Chris tried but the horse didn't respond IMHO

PS, I backed it and thought it was well placed today, next time maybe

2 hours ago, TurnyTom said:

The pony pulled its head off for the first 450 metres and hung badly for the rest of the trip, Chris gave it 3 wacks on the turn and 2 more at the 300, the horse just didn't want to be there today and simply didn't put in, which happens every now and then

Chris tried but the horse didn't respond IMHO

PS, I backed it and thought it was well placed today, next time maybe

couldnt have said it better myself. i backed it too

CWJ mentioned on stipes report the horse didn't handle the track, actually a few jockeys said they didn't handle the track.

With the downpours during the afternoon the track didn't conditions didn't change from what it was at the first race, but a number of horse's didn't handle it with the rain on it 

Punters burnt again, track should have been down graded

23 minutes ago, MTH said:

CWJ mentioned on stipes report the horse didn't handle the track, actually a few jockeys said they didn't handle the track.

With the downpours during the afternoon the track didn't conditions didn't change from what it was at the first race, but a number of horse's didn't handle it with the rain on it 

Punters burnt again, track should have been down graded

We won't have to worry about any of that this time next year. The new AWT should be consistent week in week out.