RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
LightsOut

Santa obviously didn't get the DIA...

a calendar for Christmas. Remembering this is the outfit who administer the TAB and advise the Racing Minister re racing policy. Screenshot taken today six days after nominations closed so get it right DIA nominations are closed not currently open %$&k me just no idea. 

dia.PNG

Ha I see it' closed in the last hour. Probably not bad for the DIA it only took them six days to wake up. 

All three codes got to nominate someone to represent them.

Alan Jackson nominated I read somewhere nominated by NZTR. Not sure if he is the best around as he didn't seem a very dynamic Chairman of NZTR in my opinion but to be fair on the guy that's only due to feedback I have heard from a few involved in that code and others may well think he is the right person.

I have heard two names mentioned as nominations for the Harness and Greyhound codes but I hope the info I got is way off the mark as if it is the case then another two nails go into the Industry's coffin.