RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

The R Word

You searched for

There were 0 results for Covid 19 coronavirus Maori to be prioritised for vaccination

... Spreading More National Party Propaganda/Lies again eljay!!

I call that bullshit Jack. You need to do better

20/01/2021 — "The priority from my point of view is to centre the immunisation implementation on protecting the Māori community and I think we've got that in ...
20/01/2021 — "The priority from my point of view is to centre the immunisation implementation on protecting the Māori community and I think we've got that in ...
1 day ago — Vulnerable communities like Māori and Pasifika should get priority in Covid-19 vaccine queue — Rawiri Waititi. now • Source: 1 NEWS ...

On 1/20/2021 at 4:53 PM, eljay said:

Covid 19 coronavirus: Māori to be prioritised for vaccination

From Herald Website

How can she justify this??

Its well documented Vaccine makers like experimenting with  Native Populations  far from their Borders, China has three candidates two of which have very close financial ties with US and Canadian labs.. Most Deadly highly contagious virus in 100 years has a UK variant which is more transissible yet 3 people can run around the Countryside and go to School with 1400 students and nobody is sick or dying 🤣 We closed down the Country for this and will spend tens of millions per annum vaccinating against it.... absolutely insane 18D477FB-330E-4E62-B556-3D094BA48C26.pngto the US.

D0241451-FD54-4744-B24C-9CDF03992770.pngD9F20A5C-FB6F-42E4-9BE7-2883D9DDE2EA.png

The Maorii know and have met are intelligent Human Beings, given the literature around this i doubt many would get this Concoction, and remember we have signed up to 4 of these experiments and they are not created equally....which one would you want 🤔

Ivermectin is cheap, but re-purpose Drugs  dont create ridiculous wealth and Global Control . You cant tell me Mike Baker,Hendy and Wiles dont  know this, what are they telling us in these News Conferences thats actually increasing our knowledge on this ?

Theyre having more Ebola problems  in Guinea, lets remove the privacy around medical information around those who vaccinate. Whats happening in this World ????? The amount of Vaccination this Decade is Absolutely ridiculous, whats going on !!!

73EDC121-069E-4267-B869-22B6137BEAA1.png